NFL Top 100 Players - Mac Jones?!?

13 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

To me, that's an absolute joke.  If Mac reaches his full potential I don't even think he's a top 10 QB in the NFL.  More likely, he's around #15-#20 (possibly even lower).

The aggregate of NFL players seem to disagree with you but hey what do they know.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

4 hours ago, Zachtomims47 said:

Can't say I agree with this. He played fine but....85?! I'm fully assuming there's no Jets on this list considering they are in the top 50 now. 

There's still a heavy pats bias like the list that just came out and said Belichick is the best GM. He's a pretty terrible GM and BB the coach should punch BB the GM in the face.

The JN QB talent evaluation cadre has spoken. Zach Wilson's ceiling remains in the stratosphere.  Mac Jones stinks. (Josh Allen used to really really stink) and Joe Flacco is hot garbage and never was any good because hey being paid 150 million and winning an NFL title was all luck no talent.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Kleckineau said:

The JN QB talent evaluation cadre has spoken. Zach Wilson's ceiling remains in the stratosphere.  Mac Jones stinks. (Josh Allen used to really really stink) and Joe Flacco is hot garbage and never was any good because hey being paid 150 million and winning an NFL title was all luck no talent.

Jets fans are the best contrary indicators in sport. Place your bets accordingly.

29 minutes ago, Kleckineau said:

Some of this isn't wrong, but not totally right either. ZW's ceiling is indeed in the stratosphere. However, his floor is below what Sam Darnold currently is. Mac Jones kind of stunk in the playoffs, but that was against the Bills and he's certainly played better than Wilson. Joe Flacco is 0-5 with the Jets but with mostly a crappy team. He used to be much better but his SB win was mainly due to his surrounding cast. So I would say that overall I give the JN QB talent evaluation cadre a 4/10 in accuracy. Not terrible, especially if you look at other forums.