2x Keeper Foster teams -- need to fill!

Paradis

As stated in another thread, looking for a couple gangster for a deep bench/practice squad league due to some late unexpected bow outs (Paradis' very own home league)

Draft is likely August 26th (or 28), PPR, $85 buy in, keeper league (2) and (1) rookie from your practice squad. two foster teams are:

@BornJetsFan1983 @heymangold @Jetsfan80 @JTJet @Jet_Engine1 @32EBoozer@kdels62 @ElBarrioJets @PS17 @Dcat @undertow @BurntDice @BurnleyJet @maury77 @derp @Stark @Jets Voice of Reason

Even send your sketchy uncle to me, i need these holes....filled. 

teams available (pick 2 vet and 1 rook from taxi sq)

1EB6C681-D803-4EE1-B2FD-BE5D5C8A0FBD.thumb.jpeg.f95844a4fd10991cdc3f2af675244c42.jpegBA876BA5-567D-43AA-A17F-465798CE677E.thumb.jpeg.d4bb57a57d8214b5412e7cdb2cb720af.jpeg

2 hours ago, Stark said:

did you ask the witch who will be on the league roster?

haha - i've learned that it is only present tense accurate. I can ask the witch for example - does stark love Breece Hall enough to draft him round 1... I won't spoil the answer. 

• Haha 2

On 8/17/2022 at 3:05 AM, Paradis said:

OK Star is in, Barrios had to bow out... 

I personally want @derp, @Jets Voice of Reason or @Chrebetfan80

Ands @Dcat - you own me...  a spot brother

im out my dude, I have way too much going on with actual football this year to get too invested lol. Maybe next year when im used to this new role and school

1 hour ago, Chrebetfan80 said:

im out my dude, I have way too much going on with actual football this year to get too invested lol. Maybe next year when im used to this new role and school

Ya no kidding, you’re a ghost around here these days!