38 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the best QB on this list

• Zach Wilson
    • Daniel Jones
    • Joe Flacco
    • Tyrod Taylor
    • Mike White

It’s probably Flacco.  

None of us are excited to watch him play… but we have to acknowledge there is a chance he could play really efficient QB with the combo of his arm, experience, and the talent around him?

We all wanted Foley to be the guy in ‘98.   Then Vinny T balled out in a way nobody saw coming.

Let’s see what happens.  He ain’t Rick Mirer, that’s for sure.  

54 minutes ago, RoadFan said:

It’s probably Flacco.  

None of us are excited to watch him play… but we have to acknowledge there is a chance he could play really efficient QB with the combo of his arm, experience, and the talent around him?

We all wanted Foley to be the guy in ‘98.   Then Vinny T balled out in a way nobody saw coming.

Let’s see what happens.  He ain’t Rick Mirer, that’s for sure.  

I see the new great hope is that "Flacco is really just like Vinny".

And Flacco may also "ball out" in ways no one say coming in his recent 2-11 3-year stint as a fill-in starter.

Probably not.

With that said, yes, he should likely be able to provide a better level of QB play than Zach Wilson.

But it's hard to want to watch it, it just feels so...stagnant, organizationally.

33 minutes ago, UntouchableCrew said:

At this moment in time, gun to my head, to win one game? Yeah, I think Flacco is more trustworthy than any of the others.

Gun to your head and you choose the guy who hasn't won a game in 3 years... lol. 

Flirting with death brother lol

J/K man. 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

“Waaaaa just ignore them if you don’t like it” they say as the legion of “40 year Jets fans” all decide to sign up when there are rain clouds.  “Don’t engage with them it ruins the board” 

And of course they know the board users and politics perfectly.  

i read this post a couple times and still not sure what you are really even talking about

• Upvote 1