Mr.pickens

7 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It's pretty impressive how good the Steelers have been at finding WRs. We should try to poach from their scouting team.

Yeah seems like they always scrape up what’s left and end up making them stars, makes me question. Is it the coaching or there wide receiver scouts , I heard a lot of people skipped over him because he had some type of behavior issues 

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

It's pretty impressive how good the Steelers have been at finding WRs. We should try to poach from their scouting team.

They often find themselves on other teams because of the reasons they fell too fwiw. Claypool want last there as the most recent example.

32 minutes ago, bla bla bla said:

I think Pickens and Jameson Williams are the 2 most talented WRs from this past draft. I don't think it was really close either. If both were healthy they are top 10 picks IMO

Pickens is also completely crazy, iirc. Hope he has a great career for them but even if he does I wouldn't be sure it would've happened the same way in NY

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Garrett Wilson is better the Pickens so what are you crying about?

Is he?  Seems doubtful to me.

Gun to my head, if you asked me who will score more TDs this season, I'm taking Pickens with zero hesitation.

And that's in spite of the Steelers' QB situation.

1 hour ago, Doggin94it said:

Pickens is also completely crazy, iirc. Hope he has a great career for them but even if he does I wouldn't be sure it would've happened the same way in NY

Yup I loved Pickens as a prospect but the character concerns scared me off quite a bit. Not a risk this team can afford to take, but one the Steelers probably can.

Still think Olave is the guy who will surprise people the most this season.

3 hours ago, Averagejetsfan1421 said:

Why can we never find a receiver like the Steelers always find theres, this guy got skipped over I think 4 or 5 times and seems like he is shining more then any of them! I hope g-Wilson’s shows up! 

Pickens was legit looking at Zach Wilson highlights during the draft that night, when I seen the picture I thought maybe his agent told him something 

Smfh Jets and the “great and powerful” JD