The disrespect for

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

True.  But I don't want Flacco masking any foundational issues that this team has.  If Zach stinks then let's get a top pick and replace him.  Flacco isn't the future here.  If we have a 2015 type season with Flacco, it could throw us off.  I know people are sick of losing and sick of hoping for a young QB to become a star but I don't see how else we're going to win it all.  We need to stink in the right year (when a FQB is available).  The Bengals did it with Burrow.

Throw us off how?  Winning would show the team just needs a QB, and might move us away from the endless recycle bin of busty bad draft picks for a little while, which frankly, at this point, would be fine by me.

I'd much rather see an established middle-age Veteran here next year than yet another high draft pick three-year-trial-run guy.  The bloom is assuredly off the rose on that methodology for me.  

4 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Hopefully, Zach is the guy.  But if he's not then I'm still all for trying to draft the next potential FQB.

Hopefully he is.  

But if he's not, I want Kirk Cousins (or one of his ilk) here in 2023 throwing for 4,300 yards and 35 TD's, and I'll happily let the chips fall where they may for a few seasons with that for a change.

2 hours ago, Warfish said:

TLDR:  You cannot cite any objective or factual measure or metric to support a "Zach gives us a better chance to win" argument, outside of your feelings (which can best be described as "biased" to say the least), and "what you've seen", which amounts to some cherry picked Twitter posts,, and that horrid preseason game performance, because you haven't actually been to any practices yourself.

Let me ask you a direct question:  Would you rather go 6-11 with Zach this year, or 11-6 but Zach never plays a down.  What would you enjoy more?

this is the tldr version? lol

5 hours ago, The Crusher said:

Joe Flacco Super Bowl MVP is disheartening to say the least. We honestly don’t deserve him. 

Dr. Crushlove, dropping knowledge, educating the masses, doing what he do.  And he's right, us Jets fans, we really do not appreciate the passionless 0-5 performance Joe Flacco has put on for the NY Jets over the last 2 years.  We are a bunch of ungrateful bastards. 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, jgb said:

You’re a lucky man to only have one object of your affection. My version of hell is to have Minshew and Trubisky on opposite sides of a bridge over lava and only be able to run and embrace one.

Oddly specific

negotiate pop culture GIF by Strong Opinions Loosely Held

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Dr. Crushlove, dropping knowledge, educating the masses, doing what he do.  And he's right, us Jets fans, we really do not appreciate the passionless 0-5 performance Joe Flacco has put on for the NY Jets over the last 2 years.  We are a bunch of ungrateful bastards. 

Until this year this team has not deserved the Super Bowl MVP passion of Joe Flacco. Got a dam World champ playing with chumps man. WTF you expect? The offensive talent on this roster, the somewhat glued together but potentially solid O line and Mike LaFleur one year into his OC tenure? Bitch please! 4-1 or 5-0 is a real possibility. 

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

1 minute ago, The Crusher said:

Until this year this team has not deserved the Super Bowl MVP passion of Joe Flacco. Got a dam World champ playing with chumps man. WTF you expect? The offensive talent on this roster, the somewhat glued together but potentially solid O line and Mike LaFleur one year into his OC tenure? Bitch please! 4-1 or 5-0 is a real possibility. 

Happy Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

• Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Joe Flacco has never gone 4-0 let alone, 5-0 but I like how excited you are about this and that excites me more than the Jets so ...**** yea....lets do this sh*t, lets go FLACCO!

• Haha 1

Just now, JiFapono said:

Joe Flacco has never gone 4-0 let alone, 5-0 but I like how excited you are about this and that excites me more than the Jets so ...**** yea....lets do this sh*t, lets go FLACCO!

My bad. How many games did close to one of the greatest playoff run ever and the Superbowl game he got  the MVP add up too? Thought at least 4, @CTM you should be here checking my math bitch! 

1 minute ago, jgb said:

I wish I could put Minshew’s brain in and moustache on Trubisky’s body — $50M a year.

Your wish is so much more complex than mine....

I just wish to have 1 year without our QB being the league joke.....

Please football god,, please! 

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

Flacco's uninspiring performances are nonpareil!

Just now, The Crusher said:

My bad. How many games did close to one of the greatest playoff run ever and the Superbowl game he got  the MVP add up too? Thought at least 4, @CTM you should be here checking my math bitch! 

I meant to start a season but touche, DCL wins again.

2 minutes ago, The Crusher said:

Flacco won the Super Bowl in February, 2013.  In other words, almost a decade ago.  Since that Super Bowl, he's only appeared in 3 playoff games, winning one.  And that win was back in 2014.

The Jets are also 0-7 in the games he's played for us over the past 2 seasons.

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

Flacco won the Super Bowl in February, 2013.  In other words, almost a decade ago.  Since that Super Bowl, he's only appeared in 3 playoff games, winning one.  And that win was back in 2014.

The Jets are also 0-7 in the games he's played for us over the past 2 seasons.

So Flacco has won a SB, a SB MVP and played in like 7 playoff games since the Jets as a franchise last even made the playoffs?

ufc 206 champion GIF

• Haha 3

14 minutes ago, jgb said:

preach GIF by Shalita Grant

I was thinking about this a while ago when I was high on our milf humper... let me recap my thoughts of the last 20 sum years  in a long post....

Deshuan Watson.... meh... in the age of pagers,  cell phones and palm pilots... we had exhibit 1.... good ole d1ck pic Farve

Pennington in an attempt to demonstrate his arm talent was only second to his dance skills I give you exhibit 2... Eminem's back up kinda dancer

"Sanchise" decided hunger outweighs game play and outdid that by one of the most infamous video clips in all of football.  I give you exhibit 3... the hotdog chomping butt fumble

After game 1... and not to be outdone by his predecessors Sammy decided the skank he made friends with on the street corner was just too good a "piece of ace" to pass up.  Exhibit 4... mono man walking

Lastly through 1/2 fault of his own.. the 21 year old with a mind on a hard pecker and obviously less on football than the coaches indicate.... I give you exhibit 5.... Zach handier with a milf than a football Wilson...

Case closed....

• Haha 1

51 minutes ago, undertow said:

Last pre-season the same people were arguing about how a back up QB is overrated and we don't need one now Joe Flacco is God. 

It hurts to write those insurance checks until your house is engulfed in flames then it feels

Larry David Hbo GIF by Curb Your Enthusiasm

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, undertow said:

Last pre-season the same people were arguing about how a back up QB is overrated and we don't need one now Joe Flacco is God. 

I still agree with this. Backup QB is overrated.

Which is why I'm content to have the likes of Zach Wilson backup Joe Flacco.

• Haha 1