Time to Boycott Madden

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Anti Italian bias

Berrios 'the fake' Sicilian.

The surname Berrios originally derived from the Spanish word Barrera which referred to a barrier and denoted that the family originally lived beside a gate or fence.

• Upvote 1

I can’t boycott. I get great enjoyment from madden. I run the ball on every single play with maybe a couple play actions a game thrown in there that usually go for big yardage because the defense is so committed to stopping the run (they can’t). I can be pretty unstoppable with Derrick Henry and the Titans online. Can’t stop won’t stop. 

On 8/17/2022 at 5:54 AM, Bronx said:

Berrios 'the fake' Sicilian.

The surname Berrios originally derived from the Spanish word Barrera which referred to a barrier and denoted that the family originally lived beside a gate or fence.

Careful 

When I read the thread title, I was like, hahaha, yeah, I stopped Madden years ago. lol What a silly thread.  And then I opened it for sh*ts and giggles and it's the most offensive thread in the history of message boards.  How ******* dare they!!!!!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

When I read the thread title, I was like, hahaha, yeah, I stopped Madden years ago. lol What a silly thread.  And then I opened it for sh*ts and giggles and it's the most offensive thread in the history of message boards.  How ******* dare they!!!!!

And Madden is such a bullsh*t franchise that they won't even provide a shirtless animated Berrios to make up for it.  F**kin amateurs.