Baldys Breakdown on Clemons

15 hours ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Thanks for posting, love the Baldy Breakdowns.

Also, I bought one of those Jets skull thingies down in Punta Mita, Mexico about 8 years ago, sits in my man cave with the bracelet I bought too.  What can I say, the kid was cute!  The way he lied to me and told me the Jets were his favorite team was adorable. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

19 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

I didn’t realize that Clemons was a 2x team captain in college. Nice attribute to have, and something we should be looking for in our prospects since the team is young and Saleh is a new HC. 

I think Saleh and JD look for that - they want people who don't shy away from stepping up their play or their locker room presence when needed. How well they do it as pros is always the question, but it's not a bad measure of a person up to that point.

On 8/16/2022 at 6:51 PM, Hal N of Provo said:

Love how Baldy throws a little #TakeFlight in there too.  He's a character.  Met him very briefly at... uhh... an adult dancing establishment called Cheerleaders in Philadelphia right after the Jets lost to Eagles during the Sanchez years.  Me and an Eagles fan buddy went there after the game and saw him right up at the bar.  lol 

• Upvote 1