JOE IS IN!!!: Klecko is 1 of 3 Sr Nominees for the Hall

Lith

5 hours ago, ToonforPrez said:

Is it wrong to Cry when this happens ? I have been waiting years for this !!!  Maybe I'm getting old and emotional HAHA . 

Well, I speak for all of us Jet fans when I say the 2 things we deserve are another SB win and Joe Klecko in the HOF. I will likely cry if I see a SB win since I didn't see the first one live as I was 5 yrs. old, and am 57 yrs. old now and would like to see a SB win by the Jets before I die.

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 3
  • Post of the Week 1

5 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Well, I speak for all of us Jet fans when I say the 2 things we deserve are another SB win and Joe Klecko in the HOF. I will likely cry if I see a SB win since I didn't see the first one live as I was 5 yrs. old, and am 57 yrs. old now and would like to see a SB win by the Jets before I die.

We don't deserve Joe Flacco though.

Klecko belongs in the hall of fame. If the hall of fame had tiers, he would be in the lowest tier, but he still belongs for his accomplishment of being the only player in NFL history to be elected to the Pro Bowl at three different positions. It wasn't a popularity contest when he was elected. His peers and league coaches determined that he was special enough to play in the Pro Bowl. This is long overdue, and it will be a special moment for me, as I am sure it will be for most of us. 

• Thumb Down 1

43 minutes ago, UnknownJetFan said:

Agreed this was the first Domino to fall for Joe now we need the SB win . I will absolutely ball my eyes out if and when we do win a SB I'm 46 so hopefully we see one pal .

• Upvote 2