Greenie is all of us

1 minute ago, johnnysd said:

I have green colored glasses for sure, but the talent on this team is nowhere near Top 10 pick bad with the only caveat being injuries. 

Speaking of injuries part of the reason the Bills were so good is that they were the least injured team in the NFL last season. It is not a slam dunk that they will be as good as last year at all.

Josh Allen's bust train is scheduled to roll in aaaaany minute now. Fingers crossed.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

Maybe you, otherwise no, he isn't. They're just playing on the SOJF stereotype, and that other fans like to laugh at us. Don't be a lemming. JD isn't going anywhere having taken one of the worst rosters in the league and transformed it into a young and talented (on paper) roster in 3 drafts and 3 FA periods regardless of what C Canty says (He might think JD drafted SD as well). Stick a good experienced QB (that isn't a retread) on the team and people would talk about the Jets as a playoff team with a chance.

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

19 hours ago, kevinc855 said:

His facial expression in the last 5 seconds while Canty is yelling "He is a Jet fan there is no hope" is priceless. lol

God help us all

Greenie is the biggest, whiniest b*tch boy JETS fan rad_mike2ts_576.jpg.f0cd5158818ec3efe58c4891af3ed19e.jpg

yeah Kraft is on as a guest and brings Pats gear... jets fan says no thank you, kick rocks. not greeny... 

fake

• Upvote 3

39 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

His facial expression in the last 5 seconds while Canty is yelling "He is a Jet fan there is no hope" is priceless. lol

God help us all

This clown is no jet fan, if it was up to Greenie we would still have Sam darnold. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Greenie is no real Jet fan.

He’s the worst kind of Jet fan to be honest.

A famous one?

Our fanbase generally loathes famous Jets fans.  Especially ones in the media.

I guess the exception was Gandolfini.  He seemed to be liked.

Most others tho...

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

35 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Greenie is no real Jet fan.

He’s the worst kind of Jet fan to be honest.

So, what makes someone a "real Jet fan" since we are taking guys who been rooting for the team since they were kids and take time out of national shows to talk Jets 

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Warfish said:

A famous one?

Most others tho...

Adam Sandler, Kevin James, Ray Romano come to mind as Long Island guys that loved the Jets as kids.

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, Butterfield said:

Why do people dislike him so much?

I’ve never really listened, just knew he was a jets fan.  

Same people who hate Joe B.....

Its a minority of the fan base. They just hate anyone who complains about the Jets. 

Feel everyone should suffer in silence and be happy with our high draft picks! lol...

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

6 minutes ago, Warfish said:

A famous one?

Most others tho...

I like Rich Eisen.  I feel like he is one of us. 

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 5

9 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

This clown is no jet fan, if it was up to Greenie we would still have Sam darnold. 

How does that NOT make you a Jet fan? Because they had a different opinion on who the QB should be? Didn't know you lose fan membership....interesting and non sensical take but ok

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

16 minutes ago, Embrace the Suck said:

Maybe you, otherwise no, he isn't. They're just playing on the SOJF stereotype, and that other fans like to laugh at us. Don't be a lemming. JD isn't going anywhere having taken one of the worst rosters in the league and transformed it into a young and talented (on paper) roster in 3 drafts and 3 FA periods regardless of what C Canty says (He might think JD drafted SD as well). Stick a good experienced QB (that isn't a retread) on the team and people would talk about the Jets as a playoff team with a chance.

But JD, your hero, is banking on Zach....so if Zach isnt the answer what does this say about your hero who has 3 losing seasons under his belt

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

49 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

God help us all

That's what the entire football world thinks of us.  For good reason.  We have drafted bottom 10 percent in talent the last 12 years.  Our line up is void of any significant  1st and 2nd rounders from the last 7 years that are real contributors.  7 years of 1st and 2nd round picks and how many top players do we have? 2? 3?

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1

8 minutes ago, Warfish said:

A famous one?

Most others tho...

Loved James the Jersey Legend Gandolfini.

Greenie is a whiny self-loathing Jets fan who seems to revel in the team’s misery.

• Upvote 1

Just now, southparkcpa said:

That's what the entire football world thinks of us.  For good reason.  We have drafted bottom 10 percent in talent the last 12 years.  Our line up is void of any significant  1st and 2nd rounders from the last 7 years that are real contributors.  7 years of 1st and 2nd round picks and how many top players do we have? 2? 3?

And yet dopes like us keep showing up for this franchise decade after decade.   But folks still like to call us SOJFs because we complain that almost everything about the team is wrong.  It is.  

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

So, what makes someone a "real Jet fan" since we are taking guys who been rooting for the team since they were kids and take time out of national shows to talk Jets 

Self-loathing Jets fan who seems to enjoy the team’s misery, eats his pizza with a fork and knife, whiny little smug arrogant turd.

I also doubt he’s ever watched a full Jet’s game. I’m not suggesting being a homer = Jets fan. I criticize this team for decades.

But people like him and Cimini seem to enjoy the Jets sucking. That’s not a fan.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, kevinc855 said:

How does that NOT make you a Jet fan? Because they had a different opinion on who the QB should be? Didn't know you lose fan membership....interesting and non sensical take but ok

No that’s just 1% of what makes him a  fake fan

the fact that he’s a human ESPN parody of a jet fan is not enough?

You really need me to explain further? 

Whats nonsensical is the fact you don’t see him for the human meme that he is 

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 2

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

And yet dopes like us keep showing up for this franchise decade after decade.   But folks still like to call us SOJFs because we complain that almost everything about the team is wrong.  It is.  

I'm OK with the "us". It's the A-Holes who say things like "Jets fan til I die" and would polish Woody's helmet with their hands behind their back that make me SMH.   We as fans need to be more vocal.  

• Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, Adoni Beast said:

Self-loathing Jets fan who seems to enjoy the team’s misery, eats his pizza with a fork and knife, whiny little smug arrogant turd.

I also doubt he’s ever watched a full Jet’s game. I’m not suggesting being a homer = Jets fan. I criticize this team for decades.

But people like him and Cimini seem to enjoy the Jets sucking. That’s not a fan.

Clearly, you dont know listen to the show, and thats ok, but anyone who has listened to Greenie knows he watches full Jet games. Sure, some of the times when we suck, like all of us, he turns it off before its over. 

Right to your opinion, not your own facts. Guy roots for the Jets to win weekly. Its also better for his ratings

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

No that’s just 1% of what makes him a  fake fan

the fact that he’s a human ESPN parody of a jet fan is not enough?

You really need me to explain further? 

Whats nonsensical is the fact you don’t see him for the human meme that he is 

Seems like your a little jealous he makes more money then you and has more influence then you. 

Greenie grew up a middle class kid in the metro area rooting for the Jets. Not some fair weather fan. I do enjoy when people double down on their non sensical takes tho

• Upvote 2
  • WTF? 1

9 minutes ago, Lith said:

I like Rich Eisen.  I feel like he is one of us. 

2 minutes ago, kevinc855 said:

Ok, I just dont see it that way as someone who has listened to him on the radio for years. Guy LOVES the team. Always talks them up generally before the year, like most of us. When we suck, he lets us know they suck. Kinda of like this forum. Not sure whats so wrong with pointing out the obvious. Eisen has had some Jet suck meltdowns as well. Kind of hard not to in the past decade

The way Rich kisses the pats and bills rings how can anyone consider that hack a real Jets fan?

Real jet fans question the moldy hoodies rings , his cheating and his ability to win without Brady. 

Rich and Greenie are 2 fake a** jet fans IMO

• Thumb Down 4