Week 2 NFL Ex games....

Beerfish

1 minute ago, Beerfish said:

Seattle is going to be in the running for the 1st overall pick next year.  They stink.

Geno will always be Geno, nice pass, nice pass, nice pass, awful sack, bad throw, trips over own player.....repeat.

2 nice passes in there tho!  Flashes, baby.  

• Haha 1

Watching Balt V Arz

Baltimore TE Isiah Likley #80 a 4th round rookie from Coastal Carolina is having a great game and will give our LBs fits all day. He’s quick and presents a good mismatch. I know the Jets were high in him  

Huntley looks good and the Ravens Offense is humming along nicely scoring a TD with their reserves  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

16 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Watching Balt V Arz

Baltimore TE Isiah Likley #80 a 4th round rookie from Coastal Carolina is having a great game and will give our LBs fits all day. He’s quick and presents a good mismatch. I know the Jets were high in him  

Huntley looks good and the Ravens Offense is humming along nicely scoring a TD with their reserves  

Likely was thought to be like a 2nd round guy but fell.  One of the college tes that was highly touted all off season but tested like a dog (Jalen Wydermyer) has already been cut.

I agree about Huntley the guy looks very good.

8 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Thibodeuux had his knee taken out on a questionable low block. I'd call it a cheap shot but maybe that's overboard. Didn't look good.

It was a WR (TE?) #81 and you could tell he just lunged towards his blocking assignment in that play in a rather wreck less manner with horrible technique, thus crashing into Thibs’ knee. I’m glad it doesn’t seem too serious, but it could have been worse seeing the angle and way the hit came to his knee. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, LIJetsFan said:

Ravens are going to be a tough out.  I was hopeful but now I'm less so.  

Agree. The Ravens are going to CRUSH and deflate the home opener if there isn’t noticeable improvement tomorrow night  for the Jets in the team’s overall play on both sides of the ball. 

right now, it looks like the Ravens 2nd and 3rd team would whoop the Jets’ @$$ę$ on this upcoming Sept 11th. 

Wow! Ravens offense is operating on cruise control against Arizona. The home opener may be rather painful to endure. Their use of TEs in the seam for dump-offs and RBs receiving out the backfield (Badie was a RB from Missouri who would have been an ideal late round fit for our scheme) will DESTROY our LBs - Quincy alone will overrun several tackles and get beat in coverage. 

53 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

It was a WR (TE?) #81 and you could tell he just lunged towards his blocking assignment in that play in a rather wreck less manner with horrible technique, thus crashing into Thibs’ knee. I’m glad it doesn’t seem too serious, but it could have been worse seeing the angle and way the hit came to his knee. 

Its randy moss son

On 8/19/2022 at 12:00 AM, Joe W. Namath said:

Seattle is just waiting for jimmy g to get cut and will sign him immediately.  He will be their qb this year.  

What's your obsession with Jimmy G?  Cut? Have you read the 49ers camp report on how bad Trey Lance is struggling?

Get your facts straight hero and quit salivating over Joe G, because he isn't getting cut or traded to the Jets.

33 minutes ago, Guilhermezmc said:

holy **** this arz helmets are garbage

It does look odd and really the  black uniforms overall just don’t register as Arz Cardinals. I get their simple color scheme of Red, White and black accent limits their options, but it just seems unoriginal and generic now. A Ravens rip-off. 

if they wanted to be REALLY daring, they should have gone with a uniform theme of ALL BEAK! Utilize that yellow in their logo and blow it up! Some crazy Yellow and Red scheme which I would associate more with Arizona and it’s heat index. 

57 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Wow! Ravens offense is operating on cruise control against Arizona. The home opener may be rather painful to endure. Their use of TEs in the seam for dump-offs and RBs receiving out the backfield (Badie was a RB from Missouri who would have been an ideal late round fit for our scheme) will DESTROY our LBs - Quincy alone will overrun several tackles and get beat in coverage. 

I loved Badie coming out, but he is so similar to Carter. Breece is going to be much more impactful 

• Upvote 1