Training Camp Updates: Jets-Falcons Joint Practice #1

Lith

• Replies 374
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

Between ATL and HOU idk which is the worst team in the nfl so we should be doing this, good sign imo 

Call me negative but I don’t know if beating up on Atlanta is a good sign or just not a bad sign.

Moore beating their solid corners is nice though, and I saw a few PBU’s with Pitts as the intended receiver and could’ve seen him running wild today, he’s a freak.

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 2

2 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

If you're standing at midfield waiting to return a punt, would you want to see Micheal Clemons bearing down on you at full speed?

I understand this but if he is showing value and potential as a good pass rusher why risk the chance of him getting hurt, he could legitimately be a Lawson or JFM replacement in 2 years,  who knows ?‍♂️

Just now, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Lawrence Taylor played special teams early in his career

And was freaking unstoppable

I love Clem but I’m not about to place him on the same level as the greatest defensive player of all time lol,

but I see your point 

3 minutes ago, oatmeal said:

I understand this but if he is showing value and potential as a good pass rusher why risk the chance of him getting hurt, he could legitimately be a Lawson or JFM replacement in 2 years,  who knows ?‍♂️

I get what you are saying

Knowing the Jets luck, you don't want to take any unnecessary risks

If he can make a difference in ST in games that count, though, I don't have a problem with it

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

You can be negative but it is a good sign honestly. 

My perspective is that Atlanta is terrible and pretty much any team besides Houston should beat up on them. Playing to a stalemate would’ve been bad, so we don’t have that. But I don’t know if we can take away much more than the Jets shouldn’t be one of the worst couple teams in the league.

I added to the post too, I do think there are some individual positive takeaways. I’m just not so sure about the macro being overly meaningful.

6 minutes ago, derp said:

Call me negative but I don’t know if beating up on Atlanta is a good sign or just not a bad sign.

Moore beating their solid corners is nice though, and I saw a few PBU’s with Pitts as the intended receiver and could’ve seen him running wild today, he’s a freak.

Good teams beat the dogg s*** out of terrible teams (as we all know) so this is a positive IMO 

• Upvote 1