Jump to content

Why does Zach remind me of Glenn Foley?


Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Bless you....Thank you said:

Discuss

 

 

 

 

Dude, have you read this forum? If you're gonna troll this place you're gonna have to do better than that. Most these guys don't even wake up for anything less than a "Joey Flacco wasn't ever great but he's on trt now and Breece Hall said he threw passes so sweet they tasted like cannoli cream" type trolling. Do better.

  • Haha 4
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, TommyT said:

Zach reminds me of another waste of a high draft pick.

So far, I agree. I do think the final chapter is yet to be written here with ZW. So far, he's been injured more than he has been healthy just like Golden Corral man. We shall see.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

57 minutes ago, ASH1962 said:

So far, I agree. I do think the final chapter is yet to be written here with ZW. So far, he's been injured more than he has been healthy just like Golden Corral man. We shall see.

Started 13, missed 4. 
Yup injured more than healthy.

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Jet Nut said:

Started 13, missed 4. 
Yup injured more than healthy.

Figure It Out What GIF by CBC

 

I mean that would be cool if the baseline expectation is for a QB to "only" miss about 20-25 % of his games.

Darnold has missed 3+ every year in his career and it was clearly one part of the problem with him as a QB.  Wilson is likely to at least miss 1 game in 2022.  Let's hope this doesn't become a habit.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, TommyT said:

Zach reminds me of another waste of a high draft pick.

He's just so tentative right now. I think he needs to just sling it and find out. I hope he's 'the guy' but right now, yeah not looking great.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

 

I mean that would be cool if the baseline expectation is for a QB to "only" miss about 20-25 % of his games.

Darnold has missed 3+ every year in his career and it was clearly one part of the problem with him as a QB.  Wilson is likely to at least miss 1 game in 2022.  Let's hope this doesn't become a habit.  

And other than it’s one season and 20% isn’t in the same neighborhood of he’s missed more games than she’s played it would be a valid defense of the comment.

There are lots of things about Darnolds career we don’t want replicated by Wilson or anyone else for that matter when we get down to it

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...