Jump to content

Top plays of Jets/Falcons joint practice...


jetsons
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

You're right.  Video might have been over 2 minutes if he was.

 With all due respect to your opinion, he shouldn't start unless he is clearly outperforming Joe.  

  • Confused 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

LaFleur has mentioned Breece Hall's deceptive speed multiple times.  In that video, he looks like he's out for a morning jog as he's leaving defenders in the dust.

Plus, that move that Elijah Moore put on the Falcons' defender is what they call an "ankle breaker".

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, MykePM said:

LaFleur has mentioned Breece Hall's deceptive speed multiple times.  In that video, he looks like he's out for a morning jog as he's leaving defenders in the dust.

Plus, that move that Elijah Moore put on the Falcons' defender is what they call an "ankle breaker".

Man I was thinking the same thing. The way he runs just doesn't look fast.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Pieces are there.

The talent is real.

They only need a QB to lead them.

This.

One thing I’ve come to really respect about Belichik (the scumbag) is that not one player gets in the field unless they can be part of winning. Always.

None if this “lets burn a whole season seeing what we have” horse sh*t.

 

  • Post of the Week 2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This.

One thing I’ve come to really respect about Belichik (the scumbag) is that not one player gets in the field unless they can be part of winning. Always.

None if this “lets burn a whole season seeing what we have” horse sh*t.

 

I'm not sure that's fair he had Tom Brady for 15 years.  Far easier when you have the greatest QB of all time.  

Don't get me wrong, I do think the man is an incredible coach, but you'll never need to rebuild when you have a guy like Brady leading your team.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, MykePM said:

LaFleur has mentioned Breece Hall's deceptive speed multiple times.  In that video, he looks like he's out for a morning jog as he's leaving defenders in the dust.

Plus, that move that Elijah Moore put on the Falcons' defender is what they call an "ankle breaker".

Yeah...that cut Breece Hall made on the first clip was nuts...and then the double move (after the catch) that Eli made...

This team has real talent.  Just get the ball in the playmakers hands...

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I'm not sure that's fair he had Tom Brady for 15 years.  Far easier when you have the greatest QB of all time.  

Don't get me wrong, I do think the man is an incredible coach, but you'll never need to rebuild when you have a guy like Brady leading your team.

 

I’m not talking about incredible coaching. Or Brady. I’m talking about the mindset of never using a whole season to evaluate players. Winning comes first. Amazingly, players can still be evaluated while competing.

Our fans reduce it to either/or.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

53 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I'm not sure that's fair he had Tom Brady for 15 years.  Far easier when you have the greatest QB of all time.  

Don't get me wrong, I do think the man is an incredible coach, but you'll never need to rebuild when you have a guy like Brady leading your team.

 

Who was pressed into service because Bledsoe was almost killed on the field. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not talking about incredible coaching. Or Brady. I’m talking about the mindset of never using a whole season to evaluate players. Winning comes first. Amazingly, players can still be evaluated while competing.

Our fans reduce it to either/or.

Amen.

The best coaches / managers are mindful in actively trying to achieve both, but winning always takes precedent.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

A few things stand out to me in that video

  1. Watch out if B. Hall gets any daylight from this offensive line.
  2. Nice to see that having the ball placed in the proper place will allow our receivers YAC... how long has it been since we've seen that.
  3. As much as I think 'Sauce' has skills, he's going to get a ton of PI calls if he keeps grabbing guys jerseys.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, 68JET11 said:

A few things stand out to me in that video

  1. Watch out if B. Hall gets any daylight from this offensive line.
  2. Nice to see that having the ball placed in the proper place will allow our receivers YAC... how long has it been since we've seen that.
  3. As much as I think 'Sauce' has skills, he's going to get a ton of PI calls if he keeps grabbing guys jerseys.

Guys grab every play. He will be as guilty as everyone else

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Have to do a little better than make a Catch at a joint practice! Kid is a back up WR. No matter how much you hate it

I guess someone should tell Saleh since he’s starting in the slot this year.

 

FYI - the ragging on you would have stopped already if you just admitted you were wrong about Berrios Iike a normal human being. You are asking to be trolled forever. 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, slimjasi said:

I guess someone should tell Saleh since he’s starting in the slot this year.

 

FYI - the ragging on you would have stopped already if you just admitted you were wrong about Berrios Iike a normal human being. You are asking to be trolled forever. 

Totally.  I admitted I blew it about the Zach Wilson injury.  It happens.  no one is perfect.  You were wrong and made a ridiculous statement.  Own up to it and move on.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Bronx said:

@PS17wanted this guy more than anyone else on this board. Good eye for talent.

You can just sit back and piggyback.

I was pounding the table for Breece Hall months before the draft and was told by the jet nation geniuses that you wait till the 6th round to take a running back.

  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I was pounding the table for Breece Hall months before the draft and was told by the jet nation geniuses that you wait till the 6th round to take a running back.

Sorry, but @PS17 gets the credit, not you Mr. Piggybacker!

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, slimjasi said:

I guess someone should tell Saleh since he’s starting in the slot this year.

 

FYI - the ragging on you would have stopped already if you just admitted you were wrong about Berrios Iike a normal human being. You are asking to be trolled forever. 

Check back with me game one kid. And also nothing wrong with being a  wr4/return man. Ask berrios

Wilson, Davis and Moore are ahead of him. You disagree? Please let me know where I am wrong.

Feel free to troll on

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share



×
×
  • Create New...