Top plays of Jets/Falcons joint practice...

jetsons

LaFleur has mentioned Breece Hall's deceptive speed multiple times.  In that video, he looks like he's out for a morning jog as he's leaving defenders in the dust.

Plus, that move that Elijah Moore put on the Falcons' defender is what they call an "ankle breaker".

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, MykePM said:

LaFleur has mentioned Breece Hall's deceptive speed multiple times.  In that video, he looks like he's out for a morning jog as he's leaving defenders in the dust.

Plus, that move that Elijah Moore put on the Falcons' defender is what they call an "ankle breaker".

Man I was thinking the same thing. The way he runs just doesn't look fast.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Warfish said:

Pieces are there.

The talent is real.

They only need a QB to lead them.

This.

One thing I’ve come to really respect about Belichik (the scumbag) is that not one player gets in the field unless they can be part of winning. Always.

None if this “lets burn a whole season seeing what we have” horse sh*t.

• Sympathy 1
  • Post of the Week 2

7 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

This.

One thing I’ve come to really respect about Belichik (the scumbag) is that not one player gets in the field unless they can be part of winning. Always.

None if this “lets burn a whole season seeing what we have” horse sh*t.

I'm not sure that's fair he had Tom Brady for 15 years.  Far easier when you have the greatest QB of all time.  

Don't get me wrong, I do think the man is an incredible coach, but you'll never need to rebuild when you have a guy like Brady leading your team.

18 minutes ago, MykePM said:

Yeah...that cut Breece Hall made on the first clip was nuts...and then the double move (after the catch) that Eli made...

This team has real talent.  Just get the ball in the playmakers hands...

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I'm not sure that's fair he had Tom Brady for 15 years.  Far easier when you have the greatest QB of all time.  

Don't get me wrong, I do think the man is an incredible coach, but you'll never need to rebuild when you have a guy like Brady leading your team.

I’m not talking about incredible coaching. Or Brady. I’m talking about the mindset of never using a whole season to evaluate players. Winning comes first. Amazingly, players can still be evaluated while competing.

Our fans reduce it to either/or.

• Upvote 3

53 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Who was pressed into service because Bledsoe was almost killed on the field. 

26 minutes ago, Integrity28 said:

I’m not talking about incredible coaching. Or Brady. I’m talking about the mindset of never using a whole season to evaluate players. Winning comes first. Amazingly, players can still be evaluated while competing.

Our fans reduce it to either/or.

Amen.

The best coaches / managers are mindful in actively trying to achieve both, but winning always takes precedent.

A few things stand out to me in that video

1. Watch out if B. Hall gets any daylight from this offensive line.
  2. Nice to see that having the ball placed in the proper place will allow our receivers YAC... how long has it been since we've seen that.
  3. As much as I think 'Sauce' has skills, he's going to get a ton of PI calls if he keeps grabbing guys jerseys.

1 hour ago, 68JET11 said:

A few things stand out to me in that video

1. Watch out if B. Hall gets any daylight from this offensive line.
  2. Nice to see that having the ball placed in the proper place will allow our receivers YAC... how long has it been since we've seen that.
  3. As much as I think 'Sauce' has skills, he's going to get a ton of PI calls if he keeps grabbing guys jerseys.

Guys grab every play. He will be as guilty as everyone else

11 minutes ago, BornJetsFan1983 said:

Have to do a little better than make a Catch at a joint practice! Kid is a back up WR. No matter how much you hate it

I guess someone should tell Saleh since he’s starting in the slot this year.

FYI - the ragging on you would have stopped already if you just admitted you were wrong about Berrios Iike a normal human being. You are asking to be trolled forever. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, slimjasi said:

FYI - the ragging on you would have stopped already if you just admitted you were wrong about Berrios Iike a normal human being. You are asking to be trolled forever. 

Totally.  I admitted I blew it about the Zach Wilson injury.  It happens.  no one is perfect.  You were wrong and made a ridiculous statement.  Own up to it and move on.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, slimjasi said:

Check back with me game one kid. And also nothing wrong with being a  wr4/return man. Ask berrios

Wilson, Davis and Moore are ahead of him. You disagree? Please let me know where I am wrong.

Feel free to troll on