Would you trade Klecko’s entrance to HOF for a 10 win season?

Would you trade Klecko’s entrance to HOF for a 10 win season?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you trade Klecko’s entrance to HOF for a 10 win season. Me personally, Klecko to Canton is worth one more bad season. Loved him that much.

• I am OK with a losing/bad season , if Klecko gets in HOF
    • Klecko was before my time, i want a Jets winning season and dont care about the Klecko situation.

no one in their 30's has seen him play and remembers it, tough to say. I am 42, i don't remember him...but i'd tank the season because the team and the history is more important than any one season (esp when its an OK one).

here is a good question....say we had as much of a shot at a SB as the bills...do you do it?

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, More Cowbell said:

What does one thing have to do with the other 

Nothing…..    just having some conversation.  People are breaking my balls here in the south about the Jets appear jinxed and iI respond.. I don't care, Kleckos  induction is enough for me.  Wondered how others felt. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1

15 minutes ago, TommyT said:

Some people should be restricted from starting a thread.

Yeah why not another QB thread in place of this eh?

To answer the question, I would trade the induction for a promising 10 win season. By that I mean not riding old man Joe like a rented mule to 13-7 wins against teams without their #1 QB.

Yes I do and part if that answer is being selfish.

having watched joe since he was drafted, he was special and I can’t wait to hopefully be in canton next year to see him go in.

the selfish part is if the jets win 10 games, then they have a shot at the playoffs. Let’s say they get in, go on a run and make the Super Bowl.
Then my fate is I am going to die. Not after the super but the week between the championship game and Super Bowl.

When I get to the gates St. Peter is going to welcome me to paradise but inform me unfortunately they do not get Amazon which will televise the super bowl.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

Yes I do and part if that answer is being selfish.

having watched joe since he was drafted, he was special and I can’t wait to hopefully be in canton next year to see him go in.

the selfish part is if the jets win 10 games, then they have a shot at the playoffs. Let’s say they get in, go on a run and make the Super Bowl.
Then my fate is I am going to die. Not after the super but the week between the championship game and Super Bowl.

When I get to the gates St. Peter is going to welcome me to paradise but inform me unfortunately they do not get Amazon which will televise the super bowl.

Good news.  They have Amazon down stairs.  I'll meet you there.

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, GandWFan said:

Good news.  They have Amazon down stairs.  I'll meet you there.

Speaking of downstairs, another joke:

Guy dies, sees St Peter at the pearly gates.  St Peter says, you can choose to go up or down and you can sample each.

Guy goes upstairs first.  Bunch of people floating around on clouds playing harps.  Nice but kind of boring.

Next he goes downstairs.  People are drinking, partying, carrying on.  The only downside was there was a foot of sewage on the ground.

He goes back to St Peter and says, heaven seems boring.  Hell smells bad but looks like fun.  I'll take downstairs.

As he arrives downstairs, he hears a loud whistle and an announcement over the PA.

"Alright, break's over.  Everyone back on your heads"

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

Nothing…..    just having some conversation.  People are breaking my balls here in the south about the Jets appear jinxed and iI respond.. I don't care, Kleckos  induction is enough for me.  Wondered how others felt. 

I saw Klecko play. I didn't  need for the HOF to induct him to know he was one of the greats. Now that he has the recognition, more people who never saw him will realize what an outstanding  player he was but that doesn’t  mean I trade him getting in for a successful  season.