***Official Jets - Falcons Gameday thread***

Just now, Mogglez said:

If you’re criticizing a team resting 17 of 22 starters in a preseason game, you need more than a memo.

Or it's no more than a series of rather meaningless jabs some directed towards a team that's continually sucked for a very long time, that you're getting excessively worked up over.

Regardless, I'm sure everyone anxiously awaits your lengthy formal doctrine on how everyone must comment on a preseason game.

• Upvote 2

Just now, Bleedin Green said:

Or it's no more than a series of rather meaningless jabs some directed towards a team that's continually sucked for a very long time, that you're getting excessively worked up over.

Regardless, I'm sure everyone anxiously awaits your lengthy formal doctrine on how everyone must comment on a preseason game.

You seem rather emotional about this, especially if you considered my words “excessive”.

Might wanna step away for a bit.

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

In all seriousness there are things that matter and things that dont. White looking like a 3rd stringer- whatever. Poor tackling, Bryce Hall getting cooked, lining up in the neutral zone- this matters. This doesnt just stop because we go from the preseason to regular season. The nothing matters thing is a joke, but when people here harp on light practices etc- you then see these types of issues come up in the game. It's on Saleh honestly.

First 10 games of the regular season are about to not mayter

#process