***Official Jets - Falcons Gameday thread***

3 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Is their backup QB just better than ours, or is their backup D just better than ours, or both?

Well technically Flacco is our backup - White is our 3rd QB, but it is also who White is surrounded by and who they are playing against. All week our #1s were beating their #1s - not a game, but way more important than 1s against 2s, but this game is hard to watch.

but, they jets won all  (tied one) of their preseason games last year and we sucked, so...

40 minutes ago, jeremy2020 said:

I thought pre-season didn't matter. Or does it only matter for Mike White? Why do you hate Jets players? 

It doesn't matter. 

I have no problem with the way our 3rd string QB played.   Wouldn't expect much from him in this circumstance, nor should we.

• Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

He’s the 3rd stringer. I’m worried about the Jets getting absolutely pushed around and poor tackling. Also Bryce Hall stinks.

I will say this..

That first JD draft is really bad.  I mean, Hall was one of the few bright spots and boy was he bad tonight.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Personally, I'm grateful that we have one of the great, young creative minds as DC.    At least that's what I was told earlier in the week.  Folks, this team looks exactly the same as last year.  Getting gashed all over the place.   Maybe worse.  lol  J...E...

I missed most of the game so far, how did Lawson look?  What about the newbies, Whitehead, Reed, Alexander?  How did Q. Will and Mosley look?