***Official Jets - Falcons Gameday thread***

cover 3; weak secondary players; no pass rush - it is too be expected.
Of course, it doesn't mean when the play real football they are going to look good, but remember they have to release 30 players soon - i am thinking at least 8 from each side of the ball are going to be gone...
Mike White and who else?

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If the Jets come out against the Ravens and get punched in the mouth, we’re really gonna have to have a talk about Robert Saleh and his ability to motivate.

please tell me the game where we can honestly say the jets coaching staff is better than the team they are playing

2 minutes ago, WhartonJet said:

Really?  You don’t see the lack of fire on this team as an indictment and reflection of the head coach?

The problem is these guys forth this completely lackluster effort on both sides of the ball and they here Saleh being interviewed saying they “played well”.

Positive vibes only can be the mantra for my son’s 7 year old flag football team, not fora professional head coach.  I wish he would have called a spade a spade when he got interviewed after the 1st quarter and layed into the team’s effort and performance.

Nope…..all we get is “we are playing well” while their backup QB leads another 80 yard drive

I was agreeing with you.  I think Robert Saleh tells players competing for their NFL career to play with no heart.  His mushy mush is mushing everyone up! 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

Mariota had a 137.5 QB rating in this game. Third round rookie Desmond Ridder had a 112 rating in this game. Falcons are averaging 12 yards per pass play. Stop with this “one or two plays” nonsense. 

I didn’t say one or two plays.  I said two playERS getting picked on.

Just now, T0mShane said:

Mariota had a 137.5 QB rating in this game. Third round rookie Desmond Ridder had a 112 rating in this game. Falcons are averaging 12 yards per pass play. Stop with this “one or two plays” nonsense. 

Look, I know this is a pre-season game.  And that second, thiod and fourth string guys are out there on D.  But that entire unit looked like they were out of position.   They should at least know where to play in the formation.  

1 minute ago, Sarge4Tide said:

The 3rd Offensive Line will probably play this whole 2nd half

Maybe

Mitchell and Hermanns at T

Benenoch and Glaser at G

Piersbacher at C

Will see if anyone looks practice squad worthy

I'd like to see Benenoch at Tackle. He played very well last week, albeit against Eagles' 3rd stringers.

Just now, munchmemory said:

Look, I know this is a pre-season game.  And that second, thiod and fourth string guys are out there on D.  But that entire unit looked like they were out of position.   They should at least know where to play in the formation.  

I’m going to say this and those of you who have read my litany of trash posts for the past twenty years will understand the gravity of this statement: I would fire Robert Saleh and replace him with Rex Ryan tomorrow if I could. 

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 3