***Official Jets - Falcons Gameday thread***

Just now, slimjasi said:

Full disclosure - not watching tonight. Decided time with the wife and kid > preseason game #2. 

Checking in here confirms this was the best decision I’ve made in a solid month! 

I’m just here for the CBT.

19 minutes ago, shevys said:

Don’t care, Ones or Twos playing, this is yet again another national TV embarrassment, just a putrid showing. Zero pride being shown.

Fortunately this makes cutting a JAG like Wesco a no-brainer. And I don’t care how vanilla this defense is supposed to be tonight, these guys out there playing clearly have no idea what they’re doing  or where they are supposed to be on the field. I blame Ulbricht, he’s in over his head. Saleh likely as well.

Sad. 

17 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Lmfao.

Which part do you disagree with? I mean I get it, the game doesn’t count In the standings, but there’s more to it than that.

And if you don’t find giving up huge chunk plays concerning, and the play of the defense so abysmal in general, don’t know what to tell you.  After last season, nobody gets a free pass, especially the D coach. 

• Upvote 1