***Official Jets - Falcons Gameday thread***

Just now, shevys said:

Which part do you disagree with? I mean I get it, the game doesn’t count In the standings, but there’s more to it than that.

And if you don’t find giving up huge chunk plays concerning, and the play of the defense so abysmal in general, don’t know what to tell you.  After last season, nobody gets a free pass, especially the D coach. 

Our 4th string CB and a PS nickel CB got torched in a preseason game where Arthur Smith was rolling out his starters against them like this was a win and we’re in game, and people are losing their minds. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thumb Down 1

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

12 of 17 for 90 yards and no picks for Zach Wilson would send this board into an orgiastic fervor.

This must be hard on you so we are going to let you grieve for a few days but after that I don't want to hear the words Mike White out of your mouth ever again.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Mogglez said:

Our 4th string CB and a PS nickel CB got torched in a preseason game where Arthur Smith was rolling out his starters against them like this was a win and we’re in game, and people are losing their minds. 

Kyle Pitts caught a 52 yard bomb after French frying Bryce Hall(first string) on the opening drive

Gtfo with the Woody Johnson talking points 

• Thumb Down 2