abe for shaub

amuck57

not bad

What is this, a joke?

Some of you guys have been caught up in this trade crap for too long and got indoctrinated by Rich McKay, and the terrible job Herm and Badway have done in the past...

Abe is one of the league's PREMIER pass rushers...

Schaub is a BACKUP QB...

Abe+Ramsey+1st for schaub? is this a joke?

If anything a proper trade would be Abe+Ramsey for Schaub+2nd round pick.

How about this - thank god you're not our GM.

Let me get this straight - the Jets #4 , Abraham, and Ramsey for Atlanta's #15, Schaub, and a 3rd rounder??? So in essence we're trading Abraham to get a lower pick in the 1st round and a 3rd rounder. One last time - THE JETS WANT TWO 1ST ROUND PICKS or Abraham remains a Jet.

What is this, a joke?

Some of you guys have been caught up in this trade crap for too long and got indoctrinated by Rich McKay, and the terrible job Herm and Badway have done in the past...

Abe is one of the league's PREMIER pass rushers...

Schaub is a BACKUP QB...

Abe+Ramsey+1st for schaub? is this a joke?

If anything a proper trade would be Abe+Ramsey for Schaub+2nd round pick.

abe would be a backup if he was behind reggie white,,

Gimme a DE who wouldn't be a backup to Reggie White?

u missed my point,,

u have to gauge talent that is stuck behind allpros,,

schaub would start if not behing vick,,

abe would be able to claim he is a star if he was on a team with a better DE than he,,

Im not sold on Matt Schuab and we just got Ramsey...We don't need another Qb and to move the 4th overall pick would be insane.

get cutler and be done with it,,a;though randy lange seems to be convinced they are after leinhart,,

it will interesting on draft day to see if the jets were usin misdirection on ole randy and usin his pen for misinfomation

How about this - thank god you're not our GM.

Let me get this straight - the Jets #4 , Abraham, and Ramsey for Atlanta's #15, Schaub, and a 3rd rounder??? So in essence we're trading Abraham to get a lower pick in the 1st round and a 3rd rounder. One last time - THE JETS WANT TWO 1ST ROUND PICKS or Abraham remains a Jet.

The defense rests.

with SJ being the only one that would do this trade,kind of puts all his other ideas into perspective, don't you think???

i would rather get cutler,,

just dont want to see us get nothing,,

but thanks for the kind words,,appreciate it :confused:

That is one of the worst trade proposals I have ever seen.

You would think Schaub is the multiple-time all-pro and Abe is the guy that has started 3 games and completed less than half his passes.

**** the Falcons. You want Abe? Pony up the first. Don't want to do that? **** off and find an elite pass rushing end somewhere else.

and if thats the case then Abe will be back in a Jet uniform.

ding ding ding ding we have a winner here-and........he definitely won't make the pro bowl and he'll lose out on a ton of dough that he could have had if he wasn't in collusion trying to Bradway us-like Herm and his twin dummy did in the KC theft

on note;my definition of said theft is like getting a purse stolen that was filled with merde'

Archived