Zeurlein wins Kicking competition

12 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

No surprise because of his relationship with Boyer.  I am not high on Zuerlin.  He is erratic.  I heard he had surgery recently so hopefully that fixed whatever was causing his issues.

I will be holding m breathe every kick until this guy proves he can be consistent.

Thank you Roberto, thank you!

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

No surprise because of his relationship with Boyer.  I am not high on Zuerlin.  He is erratic.  I heard he had surgery recently so hopefully that fixed whatever was causing his issues.

I will be holding my breathe every kick until this guy proves he can be consistent.

What does this mean for our upcoming multiple super bowls?

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I will be holding my breathe every kick until this guy proves he can be consistent.

Why are you concerned?  

Didnt JD pick him?  Where’s the good old “ thank you Joe Douglas” we all know and expect”?

• Haha 3

Just now, jgb said:

Jets always make wise decisions at the K position.

200.gif

I have a bad feeling about this one. I would have just kept the less talented but more accurate/reliable kicker. I'd rather have a guy be money from inside of 40 and struggle with 50+ yarders than have the erratic guy who can kick it a mile but can miss an XP at any time. 

1 minute ago, slimjasi said:

I have a bad feeling about this one. I would have just kept the less talented but more accurate/reliable kicker. I'd rather have a guy be money from inside of 40 and struggle with 50+ yarders than have the erratic guy who can kick it a mile but can miss an XP at any time. 

At the Raleigh Jets Fan Club, everyone hits the bathroom during Jets kicks. Can't bear to watch.

• Upvote 2

56 minutes ago, Copernicus said:

I agree. Just ballzy cutting a guy who didnt miss last season. Has potential to be very Jetsy 

Waaaa.... booting the kicker that didn't miss last year too keep the one who missed multiple FG's for the cowboys last year.... that would have won the game? 

Nothing jetsy about that. 

Frustrated Head GIF

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

This. IMO the best kicker in Jets history was Pat Leahy. He definitely did not have a strong leg come up but he was almost automatic under 50. That's what you want. You could have Mann try for the 55 plus

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, billo83 said:

This. IMO the best kicker in Jets history was Pat Leahy. He definitely did not have a strong leg come up but he was almost automatic under 50. That's what you want. You could have Mann try for the 55 plus

Pat Leahy best kicker, Mickey Shuler best tight end, Pat Ryan best backup qb.  

Louie Aguiar best punter?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1