I just returned from Boston with good news

Facts

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

We missed our chance in 2020 because we also sucked. Better luck when Mac Jones retires.

I have laid eyes to the MacDorkal in person. 

His rump isnt worth the roast. 

We save our kindling on plumpier hinds.

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Facts said:

I have laid eyes to the MacDorkal in person. 

His rump isnt worth the roast. 

We save our kindling on plumpier hinds.

I don’t speak Middle Earth but even if you accept the slander that Mac Jones is “already at his ceiling,” I’d like to know why we think he’s going to suddenly fall off the cliff.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Facts said:

Dear comrades,

I just returned from Boston, home of the once mighty Patriot.

Tho the snow hasn't thus fallen, their spirits are wounded as pre-battle has not gone as they have wished.

Their once mighty offense is without a cannon or ball. Their offensive battle leader has deserted to Nevada.

They have a new field commander named MacDorkal. He looks rather dweeb-like.

Their general is quite old and fat now. His man-boobs lyeth thus on his chest. Yes, more so than usual I assure you.

It twas a sad sight to see, the Bostonians half drunk and muttering about missing their goat.

Fear not comrades, our time is coming and their time is over. 

Until next time,

(insert old fashioned signing stamp thing here)

I'm so confused!!!!!!!!

At first I read returned from Boston and good news..... I thought for sure I was going to read "I'm never going back"

And then I read the post and can't figure out if I'm be spoken to by a ruskie or old englishman... lol

• Upvote 2
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Facts said:

Dear comrades,

Tho the snow hasn't thus fallen, their spirits are wounded as pre-battle has not gone as they have wished.

Their once mighty offense is without a cannon or ball. Their offensive battle leader has deserted to Nevada.

Their general is quite old and fat now. His man-boobs lyeth thus on his chest. Yes, more so than usual I assure you.

It twas a sad sight to see, the Bostonians half drunk and muttering about missing their goat.

Until next time,

drugs are a helluva drug. 

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Facts said:

Dear comrades,

Until next time,

So, you're the guy who used to run that Andrew Luck parody Twitter account!

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Facts said:

Dear comrades,

Until next time,

I was totally expecting you to say you stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night. 

• Haha 1

I actually think they might struggle for the first half of this season given their new system (and the fact that they don't really have the players for it).  Usually its the opposite, as the Pats are always ahead of the curve until others catch up midseason.

Otoh, apparently their D looks better than advertised, but I don't think they make the playoffs without an above average year from their offense.

7 hours ago, GangGreened said:

Buffalo has already taken over the AFCE. Jets will probably be irrelevant for at least 5 more years, at the current pace 

At the current pace, we will never be relevant again. We need a reversal of trend, not a continuation thereof.

• Sympathy 1

13 hours ago, Facts said:

Dear comrades,

Until next time,

Lenin predicted that "Man boobs" would be the first sign of the capitalist implosion. I just raised the Hammer and Cyle in the heart of the Capitalist revolution, Bob Krafts front lawn.  Thank you Comrade, thank you.   

15 hours ago, Alworth said:

I like the opening post. Kind of like a parody of a newspaper account or diary entry in a Ken Burns doc. You've got something, here Facts. Let' see more of these,

It’s a rip on the revolutionary war Captain Andrew Luck account on Twitter, which was hilarious.