Mims requested a Trade

3 minutes ago, Untouchable said:

Hell, you may be right.

How he was able to get a 6th for Blake Cashman…I still can’t wrap my mind around it.

Ya man... that guy is a wheeler dealer for sure. 

And agree I can't get my head around some of these trades!  Jamal included. 

• Upvote 1

Mims got a lot of sh*t you cant teach

Lining up wrong, getting penalties when we most need them, dropping passes in end zone that are literally placed in his basket, blank ******* stare no lights on kind a sh*t, and avoiding action on ST by running in circles and hoping nobody notices.

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

This has always puzzled me.  Since he's a kid, all Mims has done is play football.   Pop Warner, high school, college, rookie NFL camp, first year Jet camp, etc.  What, he suddenly doesn't know basic routes?  Blocking assignments?   Something went way wrong with this guy.

Most guys in the NFL have played started off with PW and worked their way all the way to the NFL.  What I would love one day is for someone in the sports media, ask one of these guys what do you think was the reason why you didn't make it?  The answers to that question would run the gamut.  

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

Was a matter of time. we drafted a 2nd rounder, 1st rounder, paid a fa $15M to come here and paid berrios to stay here after he was drafted.  would be lucky to crack the top 5 but wasnt really close.  How the fvck do you run a sub 4.4 and yet never get separation???

• Post of the Week 2

30 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Presented without comment:

Mims 2020: 

PFF Grade: 69.4

PFF Receiving Grade: 70.4

QB Rating When Targeted: 74.9

Catch %: 52.3

Mims 2021:

PFF Grade: 48.7

PFF Receiving Grade: 51.3

QB Rating When Targeted: 66.3

Catch%: 34.8

Are these numbers good?

10 minutes ago, PS17 said:

Herndon was one of the worst players in football in 2020. He’s now likely out of the league. 

And? No one said he wasn't garbage. He was out of the U and put up decent numbers for a crap team. He got traded off after showing he could play in this league. Mims has shown nothing but his inability to catch or run routes.

2 minutes ago, JetsFanatic said:

I would try to hold on to Mims. I think he is talented and let’s face it, at some point, we are likely to have injuries.

Everyone who makes it to the League has talent. He has had his chance. He's taking up valuable roster space. Its time to let it go.

• Upvote 3