Mims requested a Trade

And I want Ann Margaret from the early 60’s to knock on my door.
guy is hysterical.
I like the idea of the panthers. Him and Robbie together.
good lord
Well played...

Just watched a documentary about her and Elvis in Viva Las Vegas. She was a perfect beauty

giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd722dvrfsv9pdbxv8mqbrjtv0590p5kky4n673o2r2&rid=giphy.gif&ct=g

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 4

19 minutes ago, SoFlaJets said:

You obviously didn't watch Flacco's 2020 Jets highlights like I said it would be on

image.png.626a3a0d07ff0a94ce705e9bfe592400.png

He had TWENTY THREE receptions in 2020. 

I just watched Joe Flacco's 2020 highlight reel and I'm not seeing the "a lot" part. I did see about three amazing catches with about another four routine catches. I did see a lot of other players catch touchdown passes. 

25 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

When it’s obvious from the jump the coaching staff is down on you and has zero invested in your success, I imagine that’s a difficult thing to overcome.

Mims‘ confidence looks shot at this point.

He needs a coaching staff that believes in him and is willing to give him a good faith opportunity.

Wouldn’t shock me at all if we see him sign with NE and start catching TDs.

The Jets just super suck at developing WRs.

They are the anti-Steelers

Maybe this is true... But what I said is accurate... Hence why they targeted certain skill position players and not others... 

You have to understand how to read the opposing defenses... Thing is, not every system in the nfl is like that. Hence why this system will take longer to develop, but can be very successful once mastered... Jets are at the toddler stage of this scheme... They had to make sure they got rid of all the old players that aren't the best at identifying the team in front of them... 

Mims could be a great player but it will take a less complex route tree for him to do it. Or a QB like rothelisberger who can change the direction of his throw mid motion to get there. 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Post of the Week 1

40 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

I like mimsy.  Ive held out hope it would turn around but its over now.  Get a couple orange gatorades for him and move on.

If by held out hope you mean laughed and mocked anyone who dared question his ability and role on this team, then I agree. 

I think you might actually be the culprit who keeps jinxing every one of our players and seasons. Everything you say turns out the opposite. 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

30 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

I guess.  Very sad though.

Jets are a pathetic franchise.

Zero accountability for failing to develop a guy with legit traits.

They’d rather slum it with sub-JAG level dudes for depth like Jeff Smith.

I guess everything is merit-based unless you’re talking the QB position and the pre-anointed one, Zachary Kapono Wilson.

Now it's very obvious you are just trolling... Buffalo fan? Maybe? 

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

1 minute ago, BurntDice said:

He had 1 bad draft and what looks to be two pretty good ones and now he’s close to idzik at drafting?

If his QB busts the second draft is as bad as his first, and it’s not looking good for Wilson.

This years picks haven’t played a down yet, so let’s hold off on anointing them for a bit longer.

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

He had 1 bad draft and what looks to be two pretty good ones and now he’s close to idzik at drafting?

Also the whole draft of players were for different schemes... Although it didn't Change the amount of busts... The few with still potential might be good in other schemes, but they are not all out of the nfl like idzik, or Mikey mac

• Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1

12 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

5 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

If his QB busts the second draft is as bad as his first, and it’s not looking good for Wilson.

This years picks haven’t played a down yet, so let’s hold off on anointing them for a bit longer.

Green Ghost said what I believe……..  2020. ALL BUSTS , ALL.  JD is on the clock. 

• Thumb Down 3

8 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Even if Wilson does bust how is it just as bad? That makes no sense. 2020 has 0 starters besides Mann. 2021 has what 3 or 4? 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, southparkcpa said:

Green Ghost said what I believe……..  2020. ALL BUSTS , ALL.  JD is on the clock. 

I said 2020 draft sucked. 1 bad draft doesn’t make him a terrible drafter. He took a lot of shots and they didn’t work. 2021 has Zach who’s an unknown, avt who should be solid, Moore looks good, both carters look good, and the rest are unknowns. Gotta love the preseason. Overreactions wide and far 

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

1 hour ago, southparkcpa said:

Same fans who think JD is the next Ozzie Newsome.  JD is closer to Idzik when it comes to drafting.   

JD has had a few good years but I'm definitely not in the cult yet and it's statistically impossible for every draft pick this year to be an all pro like people seem to expect.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Fantasy Island said:

See 1st round busts regarding QB’s.

Looking at you #2

Wilson may very well end up being a bust, but there’s no way in hell the Jets are giving up on him after one season, nor should they. We’re 16 months removed from them making him the highest drafted QB since Namath. 

For better or worse, he’s at least getting this year to prove himself.

But if he looks like ass or just takes a very minimal step in a positive direction with what should be at least an above average OL, a talented young backfield combo and some legit playmakers out wide…then they need to make a serious move in the offseason.

And I’m not talking about drafting yet another rookie QB. I’m over that sh*t at this point.

We just saw Russell Wilson, Matt Ryan and Deshaun Watson move elsewhere in the same offseason.

The Jets need to make a move for a legit vet if Zach isn’t the answer.

Maybe Green Bay falls short again, the Packers realize they need more than just Aaron Rodgers, and he finds the idea of spending the last 2-3 years of his career in NY with young dudes like Moore, Wilson and Hall as not the worst idea in the world.

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Sympathy 1

2 minutes ago, undertow said:

JD has had a few good years but I'm definitely not in the cult yet and it's statistically impossible for every draft pick this year to be an all pro like people seem to expect.

The cult is real… JD has done some good things.  Drafting????   So far I’m not convinced. Wilson will be a big factor there.  

• Upvote 3

24 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

Even if Wilson does bust how is it just as bad? That makes no sense. 2020 has 0 starters besides Mann. 2021 has what 3 or 4? 

Are you serious? We used the #2 pick in the draft on a QB who looked worse than the failure he replaced.  If Wilson busts, it sets us back 5 years.
It won’t matter what a LG, a WR, and 2 jag Micheal Carters we took in that draft do.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Douche, thy name is Mims.

Eh, I think the team did him the courtesy of letting him know he was gonna get cut so he could announce he's looking for a trade and maybe win/win for both sides since they Jets might recoup something. If nothing else, JD is a master at the trade table.

• Upvote 2

10 minutes ago, Green Ghost said:

Are you serious? We used the #2 pick in the draft on a QB who looked worse than the failure he replaced.  If Wilson busts, it sets us back 5 years.
It won’t matter what a LG, a WR, and 2 jag Micheal Carters we took in that draft do.

This isn’t 15 years ago when you bust on a qb it kills you. Teams can rebound fairly quickly now. 

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, munchmemory said:

Two years too late.  JD blew it not getting something for him last season.  Now?  You'll be lucky to get a bag of oranges for Mims.  Cut this guy today.  He's a waste of space and time.

You would be a terrible gm. What exactly was he going to get for mims last year? He has built him up in the off season to learn appearing capable, which is a far stretch considering his actual talent.

Anyway joe has done right by the team and by him to be in this post where we might actually get a pick for him...

Him being so bad is the only reason berrios has a job right now. 

Good riddance to mims. Hope he plays better elsewhere.

• Upvote 1