Report: Panthers Interested in Dealing for Jets’ Mims

The intelligent chess move would actually be to deal Corey Davis while he still has some value and clear his salary from your books.

I mean I think the Titans would take him back.  Their WR situation is a complete mess.  Or the Falcons.   There is a connection with Arthur Smith from the TEN days.

This Jets team is improved, but won't realistically win anything this year.

It would be wiser to continue developing Mims on the cheap and give him opportunities as a homegrown talent.

• Upvote 1

36 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

The intelligent chess move would actually be to deal Corey Davis while he still has some value and clear his salary from your books.

I mean I think the Titans would take him back.  Their WR situation is a complete mess.  Or the Falcons.   There is a connection with Arthur Smith from the TEN days.

It would be wiser to continue developing Mims on the cheap and give him opportunities as a homegrown talent.

Not crazy at all. Good post.

• Upvote 1

38 minutes ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

We should get rid of arguably our best  receiver less then 2 weeks before the season starts?

This is crazy talk.

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 1

2 hours ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

Yea I'd imagine Davis could fetch a nice return from Green Bay (Lafleur connection)