Jump to content

The Geno Smith Era - Redux


IndianaJet
 Share

Recommended Posts

Just now, AFJF said:

Despised Geno by the time he left here.

Now I kinda wish him well.  If he's matured and learned from the HoF QBs ahead of him he might do alright.

i mean we saw him play while Wilson was out....he stinks.

  • Upvote 1
  • Thumb Down 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I wish Geno success!

In 2021, Geno had a passer rating over 100, 5 TDs and 1 interception…

Small sample size and not world beating, but sadly light years ahead of the QB play we’ve seen over the last several years.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

The media REALLY wanted Lock to start for some reason. Even after his crappy play yesterday NFLN went on and on how about how good Lock is. Lock has a dynamic arm but is just a crappy QB.

Geno has turned into a halfway decent one but still prone to bad judgement at the wrong time. 

I heard some of the Seattle players interviewed a few weeks ago and they were solidly behind Geno so this is not surprising.

Wish him well.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bungaman said:

Yet another thread morphing into a "Zack stinks" thread. Sad,

I'm  not anti Zach* but you know him playing average+ ball fixes this . ... we tend to be ecstatic with the bare minimum passing grade sooooo yeah if  Zach gets to consistently mediocre and stays on the field and I'll be happy with him

 

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Geno Smith gets alot of hate, but the guy has some skills. The key to his success is avoiding the inexplicable, boneheaded mistakes at the most inopportune times. He hasn't been able to overcome that glaring weakness throughout his career.

I wish him luck. This is almost certainly his last shot at a starting quarterback job.

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, DoubleDown said:

Geno Smith gets alot of hate, but the guy has some skills. The key to his success is avoiding the inexplicable, boneheaded mistakes at the most inopportune times. He hasn't been able to overcome that glaring weakness throughout his career.

I wish him luck. This is almost certainly his last shot at a starting quarterback job.

Learning to wipe yourself with your off hand is damn near impossible. Learning to be a good NFL quarterback in your 30's is a tad harder than that. Geno is gonna Geno. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, AFJF said:

Despised Geno by the time he left here.

Now I kinda wish him well.  If he's matured and learned from the HoF QBs ahead of him he might do alright.

He hasn’t matured. At all.

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lurker89 said:

I'm  not anti Zach* but you know him playing average+ ball fixes this . ... we tend to be ecstatic with the bare minimum passing grade sooooo yeah if  Zach gets to consistently mediocre and stays on the field and I'll be happy with him

 

Absolutely true. But the constant naysaying and lack of patience here wears on me. I know - it's my choice to be here, and I do take time off when it's just too much to read.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...