The Geno Smith Era - Redux

25 minutes ago, Drums said:

I knew Geno wasn’t going to be a good QB when after one year in the league he still ran out of bounce (Sup DJ?) and lost yards instead of throwing it away. Probably still does it. 

I knew when his agents had to corral him like a squirrel that gets into the garage to keep him in New York for the second day of the draft.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, jgb said:

I knew when his agents had to corral him like a squirrel that gets into the garage to keep him in New York for the second day of the draft.

I knew when in an interview before the draft, he said his favorite color was beige

• Haha 3

7 hours ago, Bungaman said:

Yet another thread morphing into a "Zack stinks" thread. Sad,

There's one thing he can do to shut it all up:  Ball out whenever he returns.  

Until then he's gonna be the # 1 topic of conversation.  It's the price that comes with being a # 2 overall pick at the most important position in pro sports.

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Drums said:

I knew Geno wasn’t going to be a good QB when after one year in the league he still ran out of bounce (Sup DJ?) and lost yards instead of throwing it away. Probably still does it. 

Darnold did that sh*t too.  In Week 1 of his THIRD season in the league.

It's just a tell-tale sign of guy simply being a bad QB who will never figure things out in this league.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And in 4-6 weeks when the QB change happens they'll "solidly" be behind Lock, too.

I’d love to see a locker room tell the media, “Our QB sucks and we know we are FUBAR with him at the helm.” Would be hilarious.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, jgb said:

I’d love to see a locker room tell the media, “Our QB sucks and we know we are FUBAR with him at the helm.” Would be hilarious.

Didn't Garrett Wilson kinda do that already when he said that Flacco throws a "more catchable ball"?

Loved the spin tactics by the Wilson ride-or-die crowd on that quote.

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Didn't Garrett Wilson kinda do that already when he said that Flacco throws a "more catchable ball"?

“His comment had nothing to do with BYU!”

Literally the question was what’s different between catching passes from the different QBs ? 

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The translation of that is.. 

"Flacco is old and cant throw nearly as hard as Wilson" 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pac's defense of terrible QB's over the years has been simply baffling.  Yet for some weird reason he hates Ryan Fitzpatrick, the only QB to give us a single decent year of QB play over the last 14 years (or 20 years if you don't want to include the Favre year).

Thank you, Brandon Marshall and Eric Decker! Thank you!!

• Haha 1