Jamal Adams

31 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Considering that Jamal Adams once hit under a table during a fight at LSU, I have no doubt of this as well.  Jamal Adams is a fake tough guy extraordinaire.  

Idk how this is the first I'm hearing about this table incident. Not at all surprised. 

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Considering that Jamal Adams once hit under a table during a fight at LSU, I have no doubt of this as well.  Jamal Adams is a fake tough guy extraordinaire.  

Actually this is smart.  Avoids getting in trouble.  An arrest would have cost him many millions of dollars

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, batman10023 said:

Actually this is smart.  Avoids getting in trouble.  An arrest would have cost him many millions of dollars

Millions?  lol.  He was a football player at LSU.  Any charges against him would have been magically dropped.  Leonard Fournette was involved in that fight.  Ever hear anything about it?  Nope.  

Jamal Adams is a b*tch.  

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Millions?  lol.  He was a football player at LSU.  Any charges against him would have been magically dropped.  Leonard Fournette was involved in that fight.  Ever hear anything about it?  Nope.  

Jamal Adams is a b*tch.  

1 hour ago, JTJet said:

Idk how this is the first I'm hearing about this table incident. Not at all surprised. 

^^^ Exactly

1 hour ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Jamal Adams is a b*tch.  

I don’t know about the fight.  But why put yourself in a position to get arrested?  

do agree most likely gets swept under the rug

6 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

I don’t know about the fight.  But why put yourself in a position to get arrested?  

Because otherwise for the rest of his life he risks being viewed as a giant pu$$y?

His teammates were involved in the fight.  Least he could do was defend his guys or place peacemaker.  Not hide like a b*tch.

Not what a “dawg” would do either.  

43 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Because otherwise for the rest of his life he risks being viewed as a giant pu$$y?

His teammates were involved in the fight.  Least he could do was defend his guys or place peacemaker.  Not hide like a b*tch.

I thinks he’s gonna be remembered for fleecing the Seahawks for the second contract. 

I wish more folks were smart enough to walk away and not risk everything.  
but there will always be people who think that makes them a pu$$y.  Lots of folks fall for it. 

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

And if he gets involved and hurts the guy badly does it all get swept under the rug?

or does he become a late first rounder and cost himself a ton. 

16 minutes ago, batman10023 said:

And if he gets involved and hurts the guy badly does it all get swept under the rug?

or does he become a late first rounder and cost himself a ton. 

Again, Fournette was involved in the fight and he was a high pick.  

There’s space between throwing fists and hiding that Adams could have chosen.  He chose the option that was the biggest b*tch move among the options.  There’s no argument to be made on that. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Again, Fournette was involved in the fight and he was a high pick.  

There’s space between throwing fists and hiding that Adams could have chosen.  He chose the option that was the biggest b*tch move among the options.  There’s no argument to be made on that. 

you are totally missing my point.

sure, Fournette was involved but it ended up being a nothing burger.  but what if something did happen?  Is it worth losing a ton of money and dropping down the draft?  Maybe hiding was wimpy but your original suggestions was for him to fight/stick up for his buddies.

but players and others will keep getting into trouble as long as people have your mindset.

• Sympathy 1

2 hours ago, batman10023 said:

sure, Fournette was involved but it ended up being a nothing burger.  but what if something did happen?  Is it worth losing a ton of money and dropping down the draft?  Maybe hiding was wimpy but your original suggestions was for him to fight/stick up for his buddies.

but players and others will keep getting into trouble as long as people have your mindset.

I also suggested he could have operated as peacemaker (I.E. helping to break up the fight), which could have perhaps helped to de-escalate the situation.  De-escalation is always the best option wherever possible so that would actually have been the preferred one for a supposed "leader" to go with.

Hiding under the table:  Worst possible option.  

• Upvote 1

Players cant put themselves in any situation where they can be associated with any action that would lead them to not playing.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

I also suggested he could have operated as peacemaker (I.E. helping to break up the fight), which could have perhaps helped to de-escalate the situation.  De-escalation is always the best option wherever possible so that would actually have been the preferred one for a supposed "leader" to go with.

got it.  my interpretation from your "Because otherwise for the rest of his life he risks being viewed as a giant pu$$y?" was that he really needed to fight.  

plus you are really making a big deal out of 1 tweet that someone put out in a twitter spat.   who knows if it's even true.

15 hours ago, batman10023 said:

You walk away when its an incident that you didn't provoke with a big mouth and fake tough guy persona. Jamal runs his mouth and tucks his tail. 

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Actually, mastrubating while yelling for the combattants to remove their shirts is the worst option. Table-hiding, a close second.

• Haha 3

got it.  my interpretation from your "Because otherwise for the rest of his life he risks being viewed as a giant pu$$y?" was that he really needed to fight.  

plus you are really making a big deal out of 1 tweet that someone put out in a twitter spat.   who knows if it's even true.

Jamal never denied it FWIW.

And playing peacemaker is never a pu$$y move in my book.  In fact I think it’s more heroic than anything depending how bad the fight is…

• Upvote 1

On 8/28/2022 at 11:35 AM, More Cowbell said:

Geno was worse. Did Brooks ever throw three picks and have one run back for a TD on his only 3 passes in a game before getting benched. 

Bollinger won 2 games in his entire Jets career.  Geno was 8-8 as a rookie

Bollinger was worse.

20 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not sure if I'm reading it correctly on overthecap.com, but cutting Adams right now would cost Seattle over $30M in dead cap money (I would assume spread out over the next 2 seasons).

Represents money well spent though

• Haha 1

On 8/28/2022 at 12:33 AM, jetstream23 said:

Geno takes a lot of crap around here, deservedly so.  But he's going to end up having a decent NFL career as a 2nd round pick, and MUCH better than many 1st Round QBs taken.  He's earned a starting job with a second team about a decade after he came into the League.  Good for him.  He's kept working and pushing.

Odd thing is...according to SportTrac, Geno signed with the Seahawks for this season for $1.2 million.....we're paying our #3, Mike White, $2.54 million in addition to the $2.85 million to Flacco.  Sheesh!

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Not sure if I'm reading it correctly on overthecap.com, but cutting Adams right now would cost Seattle over $30M in dead cap money (I would assume spread out over the next 2 seasons).

sometimes you have to own your mistakes and move on

Arrested Development Mistake GIF