<<<<<<< Jets vs Giants -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

Just now, Joe W. Namath said:

Mimsy is a big asset.  Unless you want to give us a 2nd or a 3rd rounder, he stays and is the #5 receiver here.  And if corey Davis gets hurt, Mimsy wil play a big roll for us.

We are in the drivers seat with Mimsy.  He will not be traded for peanuts.

Against second, third and fourth stringers?  Mims is all world.

Just now, BigRy56 said:

Gonna be interesting to see if the Flacco int changes the approach to Zach playing week 1. It was much easier to ‘let Zach get healthy’ when Flacco was receiving nothing but positive reviews

Nothing Flaccid did today changes anything.  Hes a washed up backup and nothing more.  August 31st???

• Upvote 2

Nothing Flaccid did today changes anything.  Hes a washed up backup and nothing more.  August 31st
I really like Flacman as a backup. Trade Mr White .. keep Zach and Flacster on the 53. Streveler to the PS.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, BigRy56 said:

Gonna be interesting to see if the Flacco int changes the approach to Zach playing week 1. It was much easier to ‘let Zach get healthy’ when Flacco was receiving nothing but positive reviews

I hope a meaningless INT in a preseason game doesn't change their approach.  If anything, this subpar performance from Flacco may snap the Jets out of any notion we could get off to a hot start and perhaps ride Flacco to a playoff season.  I think they know Zach needs to be 100% healthy and mentally prepared to return before they bring him back.  Zach gives us the best chance to win this year.

• Upvote 1