<<<<<<< Jets vs Giants -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

I think its clear that Mims and White are both elite talents ready to burst into a starting role. Unfortunately, we are at capacity. So we are willing to give them away to a team in need of superior A1 level skills at a player friendly price since we love both guys dearly. A 2nd round pick each. Seattle? Cleveland? What say you, Detroit?

• WTF? 1
  • Sympathy 1
  • Haha 3

3 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

Hopefully.  White will likely not be here next year so Chris could take that spot.  Ironically enough though, the Tyrod injury may have the Giants looking cross-town for another QB.

With Jets luck that will happen and he will become their starter and play well for them… lol 

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Jets Fans

Mike White Sucks 

Mike White has a weak arm 

Mike White :

Entire offense plays faster

10-13 142 yards and 2 TD's in just over a quarter of action

Joe Douglas:

Start Joe Flacco so this team plays at 2 mph

Salah keep Mike out of the starting line up or the fans will scream if Zach continues to suck. 

@Jetsfan80

• Haha 1

Just now, FidelioJet said:

Yes, he stares down his primary and if it's not there he's in trouble.

And against a 3rd string defense that first read is likely to be open.   He's had a good quarter and it's nice to see.  

Certainly a step above the first quarter....

Absolute horsesh*t.

The only guy on this roster who stares down his WR's is Zach and in the case of MW he 100 times more decisive getting the ball out quick to his primary receiver something Zach has struggled with from day one. 

FWIW Flacco played against the Giants second and third string with the Jets starters and the entire offense looked sluggish...White comes in vs that same defense running with our 2's and 3's and lights it up. If you don't see a problem with that and that the Jets think Flacco at 37 is the better option than 26 year old MW then you will never understand the position and why the Jets look so much faster and decisive with White leading the offense its not just about throwing the ball its about cadence of the QB timing getting the offense in rhythm and MW Does all those things 

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 1
  • WTF? 1

4 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

White may not be the answer but he plays better than any other QB on this roster by far and he deserves a shot to play game one not Flacco

I would’ve disagreed with you last week after watching his two previous games, but after today I wouldn’t mind him starting over Flacco. 

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Is there a good service you can pay for to stream any game? I'm really sick of crappy streams that freeze up and or glitch out 50 times a game.

I personally use a jxxxxxxn fxxxxxxxk with Kxxxi running Mxxxxxt v19 and with that I can find pretty much anything.  Literally.

• Upvote 1

QB guru and football sage Greg Buttle just went rogue on the 1/2 time show:

“Mike White has been the BEST player in the Jets the LAST 2 YEARS!…..command of huddle, gets rid of ball quick……..White will make A LOT OF $$$ in this league running an offense” 

?The floor is yours:

14AC6694-0E61-4A3A-89C8-72C3DC3FB379.webp.0f2a414f711ced735da88631c509b4e4.webp

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, Dunnie said:

Nah

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

You have absolutely nothing to add to this debate . I understand your passion for Zach to be the guy Im hoping he is as well but if he does not prove he can do it MW is the next logical choice and if he cant make it happnen the search is on again

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

Absolute horsesh*t.

The only guy on this roster who stares down his WR's is Zach and in the case of MW he 100 times more decisive getting the ball out quick to his primary receiver something Zach has struggled with from day one. 

FWIW Flacco played against the Giants second and third string with the Jets starters and the entire offense looked sluggish...White comes in vs that same defense running with our 2's and 3's and lights it up. If you don't see a problem with that and that the Jets think Flacco at 37 is the better option than 26 year old MW then you will never understand the position and why the Jets look so much faster and decisive with White leading the offense its not just about throwing the ball its about cadence of the QB timing getting the offense in rhythm and MW Does all those things 

Maybe after Wilson gets hurt again we'll get our wish-no, not for Wilson getting hurt but for White to eventually lead this team because he can win here

• WTF? 1

You have absolutely nothing to add to this debate . I understand your passion for Zach to be the guy Im hoping he is as well but if he does not prove he can do it MW is the next logical choice and if he cant make it happnen the search is on again
Mike white is playing nobodies
... has a weak arm ... playing well for a 2nd tier guy ...

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

QB guru and football sage Greg Buttle just went rogue on the 1/2 time show:

“Mike White has been the BEST player in the Jets the LAST 2 YEARS!…..command of huddle, gets rid of ball quick……..White will make A LOT OF $$$ in this league running an offense” 

?The floor is yours:

14AC6694-0E61-4A3A-89C8-72C3DC3FB379.webp.0f2a414f711ced735da88631c509b4e4.webp

He is doing the jets a favor so they can trade Mike White...

• Sympathy 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Spoot-Face said:

Some of us have been saying that starting Flacco on this team makes no sense and never has. 

Flacco should have never started over White  against Miami last year, and if Wilson isn’t ready for week 1, he should not start over White now. Playing Flacco does nothing for this team. He has no chance of being our longterm answer. The only QBs on the roster who still have a shot of being the guy here after this year are Wilson and White. 

2 minutes ago, Mogglez said:

I’m using it now.  Picture quality is great on the new TV.  Slight delay, but I’m ok with it for the bump in quality

In my experience, every steam no matter the source is always slightly delayed for live TV.  A couple of minutes.

1 minute ago, Smashmouth said:

Mike White is not an NFL starting caliber talent.  Mike White is a 3rd string NFL QB.  Nothing more.

I know you love him, but five years in the league is enough to figure this out.  He's a nice story and I love seeing him do well, but I also try and recognize realities of his skill-set.  Which is limited.  

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 2