<<<<<<< Jets vs Giants -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

8 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I’m not sure who’s be better if they had to start White or Streveler. Probably White. But Streveler could be more valuable on the roster because he could play the slash role and be effective on certain downs. A 3rd string Qb isn’t going to play much and usually not activated. I’d keep all 4 QBs. 

I’d like to see Streveler used in a Taysom Hill type of role

Just now, K Clue said:

LOL That looked incomplete to me 

It was.  The NFL still can't figure out how to rule catches.  Hearing Becht say that the ball could hit the ground as long as the player has hands underneath/around it is laughable.  If the ball hits the ground, it's incomplete.

• Post of the Week 1

13 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

It was.  The NFL still can't figure out how to rule catches.  Hearing Becht say that the ball could hit the ground as long as the player has hands underneath/around it is laughable.  If the ball hits the ground, it's incomplete.

Yeah, Becht is an idiot. When I heard him say that it left me scratching my head.. like you said once the ball hits the ground it’s supposed to be an incomplete pass. 

• Sympathy 1

17 minutes ago, Rangers9 said:

I’m not sure who’s be better if they had to start White or Streveler. Probably White. But Streveler could be more valuable on the roster because he could play the slash role and be effective on certain downs. A 3rd string Qb isn’t going to play much and usually not activated. I’d keep all 4 QBs. 

Streveler is also cheaper I believe, and the JD might like the flexibility in cap dollars.

Just now, Sarge4Tide said:

Can we sneak Knight onto the Practice Squad?

He was an UDFA. I think he’d last on the PS until about Oct/Nov when injuries start accruing 2-3 months into the season and teams start scavenging PS of other teams to refill their cupboards.