<<<<<<< Jets vs Giants -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

1 minute ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

He was an UDFA. I think he’d last on the PS until about Oct/Nov when injuries start accruing 2-3 months into the season and teams start scavenging PS of other teams to refill their cupboards. 

He can always be protected nowadays too.  Can't just get 'snagged away' like the old days.

Ian Eagle is without a doubt the worst play-by-play guy in the NFL.  Awful huckster who just never shuts up.  Makes me wistful for Tony Romo or Troy.  That's how effed up the play callers have become.  Props to you in the afterlife, Marty Glickman.

• Upvote 1

15 minutes ago, Barton said:

Mike White actually looks comfortable in the pocket AND moving in the pocket to avoid the rush AND he's able to go through his reads AND get the ball out.

Everything Wilson pretty much sucks at - at least so far. 

When there’s no pressure 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Why do we always run it up the middle in such obvious spots. Adam Gase sh*t 

I'd probably be more upset if it was a game.   That's prime time MLF gadget to me. 

We will see how that nonsense pans out in season. 

1 minute ago, munchmemory said:

Ian Eagle is without a doubt the worst play-by-play guy in the NFL.  Awful huckster who just never shuts up.  Makes me wistful for Tony Romo or Troy.  That's how effed up the play callers have become.  Props to you in the afterlife, Marty Glickman.

Collinsworth is worse

• Upvote 3
  • Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Jetlife33 said:

Why do we always run it up the middle in such obvious spots. Adam Gase sh*t 

Actually, we must remember our roots:

The ol’reliable Paul Hackett HB (Curtis Martin) delay/draw on 3rd down, yardage necessary be dammed! Lol. 

5 minutes ago, PorP said:

I'd probably be more upset if it was a game.   That's prime time MLF gadget to me. 

We will see how that nonsense pans out in season. 

Yeah, they’re almost assuredly making that playcall to see if Ty can go up the gut.  They got their answer.  Doubt that’s the call in the regular season.  Even if it’s a call up the middle, it’s probably out of the gun to keep the D honest

• Upvote 1