<<<<<<< Jets vs Giants -- The Official Game Thread >>>>>>>

Maxman

27 minutes ago, Lith said:

Regardless of the opposition, that was a really nice catch for the TD.  Coverage was there, ball was thrown where he could get it.  Kept the knee in bounds.  IT was a good catch and he is playing a nice game. 

It is okay to give the kid credit for a nice play and a good game.

That would go against SO many different agendas though!

41 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

I could post his prospect profile which heavily lays out his natural limitations.  But that was 5 years ago...so just what I see in him..

1) He has an incredibly slow release - painfully slow

2) He is slow and Unathletic

3) When he pushes the ball down field he often floats it

4) His deep ball accuracy is atrocious 

Bottom line though - Slow release and unnathletic - those two things combined are enough to to keep him out the NFL starter caliber conversation.

You could post his prospect profile ?? You really going to go there ? While your at it why don't you look up Joe Flacco's Prospect profile ? 

he's not slow and unathletic but if you think he is well then so is Tom Brady but Hey while your looking up profiles instead of actually paying attention to what the player is actually doing why don't you look up Tom's profile as well. Don't tryto twist this into me comparing the 2 QB's just making a point. And I'm 100 % sure in your world as a 6th round draft choice and totally un athletic Brady would have never seen the field if you were making the decisions .

Yeah I saw those 2 20 yards darts he threw today but they must be floaters as well or at some point in the coming weeks you will call them out as floaters. 142 yards in a quarter when has Wilson done that in a half ? Hell most of his games have been in the 150 range.

He absolutely does not have a slow release Dude your just making sh*t up hoping it will stick to the wall just stop. 

With all this being said All Im saying is White should get the game 1 start then Zach comes in when healthy. If at that stage Zach cant move this team we have a major problem 

9 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

Streveler was on a team that won the Grey Cup. He wasn’t the starter.

Umm…he played a pretty big role that season starting like 8 games…and:

In the championship game Streveler played a much larger role, throwing a touchdown pass to Andrew Harris, rushing for thirty yards, and catching a pass from Darvin Adams, as the Bombers won their 11th Grey Cup, their first in 29 years.[11]

• Sympathy 1

7 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If you are being real, Zach Wilson is the worst QB on this roster right now. He simply is, by every piece of criteria you could apply other than “potential.” 

People give this a thumbs down ? This is 100 % correct until Zach Proves otherwise. Im not sure how anyone in their right mind who knows anything about football can argue with facts. We all know the potential ....this is about PROOF not potential and at this stage Zach is currently the worst QB in the NFL..... Prove me wrong .

• Upvote 2
  • Thumb Down 3
  • Post of the Week 3

14 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

If you are being real, Zach Wilson is the worst QB on this roster right now. He simply is, by every piece of criteria you could apply other than “potential.” 

Watching Zach today up in the box (sorry, no pun intended regarding his MILF's prowess) an Italian word occurred to me: antipatico.  He does not engender a feeling of positive good will.  Part of his problem is that he's not in any way simpatico.   Just looks like a douche.

• Thumb Down 5
  • Post of the Week 1

3 minutes ago, Smashmouth said:

People give this a thumbs down ? This is 100 % correct until Zach Proves otherwise. Im not sure how anyone in their right mind who knows anything about football can argue with facts. We all know the potential ....this is about PROOF not potential and at this stage Zach is currently the worst QB in the NFL..... Prove me wrong .

If the Jets had to win a football game in two weeks to save the Earth from total destruction, and you could only start one of the four guys currently on the roster, there is no chance Zach doesn’t finish fourth in that poll

• Upvote 3
  • Thumb Down 1
  • Haha 2

Hope he does as he starts the last 16 games of the season.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

If the Jets had to win a football game in two weeks to save the Earth from total destruction, and you could only start one of the four guys currently on the roster, there is no chance Zach doesn’t finish fourth in that poll

Well MW is the savior of the Earth

• Post of the Week 1

11 minutes ago, Beerfish said:

Joe Flacco just threw a pick 6 in this game that was more heinous than pretty well anything wilson or even darnold have done over the last few years.  The grand reason you are keeping a late 30's guy is so he does not make brain dead plays and he made one.

Flacco is the worst QB on the staff.

image.thumb.png.342eca2881bf05bcfe05dcf43b3925a6.png

Challenge accepted.

• Haha 3

1 minute ago, Dunnie said:

Hope he does as he starts the last 16 games of the season.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

If he gets it done there is no doubt If he falters in the first 4 or 5 games with the talent on this roster a decision will have to be made 

14 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

No doubt.  It has been cool to watch these guys compete. But I have been on this road a bunch of times before.  God knows what happens in the weeks ahead.

If your munchmemory was more volatile memory......

You would enjoy the now.....

Computer science joke... early apologies

3 minutes ago, T0mShane said:

My question is are you polling the same forum that thinks Joe Flacco can lead this team to 9 or 10 wins because, otherwise, I’d take that bet.

• Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Fantasy Island said:

image.thumb.png.342eca2881bf05bcfe05dcf43b3925a6.png

Challenge accepted.

starting a 37 year old with no future over Mike White has all the makings of the Jets not wanting a QB controversy for the simple reason if Mike White Lights it up in game 1 that's exactly what we will have come game 3

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JTJet said:

Technically if you go by what this coaching staff preaches, this SHOULD mean that he has earned the starting job. 

You want to know what coaches are really thinking, wait to see what they do, not what they say.  We will know in a few days.

• Upvote 1