MIMS

3 minutes ago, Joe W. Namath said:

"Corey Davis was the best Jets WR in Camp"

@EGreenbergJets

with high praise for the Jets big free agent signing from a year ago on the TOJ Pod

That's debatable. Moore was IMO the best, and Wilson was fun to watch.

Mims had a great TC, and deserved to make the team. Now it's up to him to get more playing time. 

37 minutes ago, Claymation said:

That's debatable. Moore was IMO the best, and Wilson was fun to watch.

Mims had a great TC, and deserved to make the team. Now it's up to him to get more playing time. 

Is it debatable?  Greenberg was there everyday.  I am just saying to suggesting trading Corey Davis 10 days before the season is not even a sane thought.

1 hour ago, Joe W. Namath said:

Is it debatable?  Greenberg was there everyday.  I am just saying to suggesting trading Corey Davis 10 days before the season is not even a sane thought.

You can look at that two ways.  I would argue if Davis is the the best WR on this team this year I think most Jets fans would be very dissapointed.    Davis is going on 6 years in and he still drops passes that hit him in the hands at a fairly high rate.  He's getting paid below top WR money for a reason.  He's not a top NFL WR.   Davis was a great prospect coming out.  He has a lot of great tools.  He has been a drop machine he's entire carrier and it's the reason we got him for relatively cheap WR money for a quality NFL starter. 

Douglas has used 2, 2's and a top 10 pick on a WR in the last 3 years.  If Davis is the best we got this year count me as dissapointed unless he has a huge breakout from his norm. 

• Upvote 2