Jets Cuts to 53: Final List

Rhg1084

1 minute ago, Lith said:

Hardee not there.  I guess that means Wildgoose is our 6th CB.  Worth keeping around just for the name.

No way we cut both Wesco AND Bawden. One of them is making the team as the fullback. 

• WTF? 1

1 minute ago, Rhg1084 said:

he was a 1st rd pick just last year, bring him in to kick the tires 

Yeah he was WAAAAAAy overdrafted but toss him on the PS if there's anything there.  Esp. if they lose Herbig.  They now have a pretty Old Oline after at least being able to say it was a young oline last year to explain the suck.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SickJetFan said:

well tell that to CJ he got more $$ besides he can ******* throw a block before he goes out and catches pass...chew gum eat too

Money is one thing, but Conklin jumped him in preseason by a wide margin. 

• Upvote 1

My thought, they signed Hardee last year to be the Special Teams Captain and gunner/ace whatever.  Just be 'the guy' on special teams for 2-3 years for what a bit  less than 2 million this year?  Next year he gets a bump for the final year without any dead money so I could see that being the end of the line or a re-work to save cap, but for now unless he became a total liability in the special teams room and on the field there is no way he gets cut.

32 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I love the name Zonovan so happy he made the team.  Every player with the letter D at the start of their first or last names should replace it with a Z.

Does anyone remember the former Jacksonville Jaguar, Zonovan Zarius?

Or Zensel Mims 

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, IndianaJet said:

Agree with all your points, but until Zach comes back, he's taking up a roster spot.  They weren't going to use an extra spot on Streveler and weren't going to release/trade White (at least not yet) to fit Streveler in.  At this point in time, Streveler was an easy cut for roster management purposes.  I find it highly unlikely that someone claims him on waivers because they'd have to put him on the active roster.

I think by 6:00 p.m. tomorrow Steveler is on our P.S.

Wish it was Mike White