Jets Cuts to 53: Final List

Rhg1084

Just now, Origen said:

IS CMG Chris Mangold?  That would be neat-o.  I hate having to play 'Initials' in the state I am in to figure out who made the dang team...

Connnor McGovern.  Yeah, the initials are annoying, but it is so far the only attempt I have seen from anyone trying to list the 53 who made it.

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I love the name Zonovan so happy he made the team.  Every player with the letter D at the start of their first or last names should replace it with a Z.

Does anyone remember the former Jacksonville Jaguar, Zonovan Zarius?

Great idea!

Zetty Zoop

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jago said:

nas really that hopeless after one season?

Saleh philosophy from horses mouth

"“Yeah, it’s a technique thing where you grow up your whole life and you can just muscle and bully people your entire life. All of a sudden you get into in the league where they’re just like you and it’s more technique, fundamentals, strain, tenacity, all of it comes all into fruition and the intangibles are what wins football games for these professionals. We always talk about the difference between player A and player B is always, it’s minuscule. It’s the intangibles that make the difference, the strain, the mindset, the physicality, the study habits, the understanding what teams are doing to you. All those little intangibles that aren’t glaring on tape are what separate players from one another. As a rookie, he’s trying to figure out all that stuff and fully capable. But, it’s the intangibles that he’s got to work on in terms of just learning how to play football from a fundamental standpoint, where he can use that big body to just create even more power and leverage.”"

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

I'd like to see us snag Wyatt Davis off waivers if we can.

Pats traded up with us to get the latter TE. 

JD is killing it in showing that the trade-ups were worth it as 3 ‘21 picks he traded away have already been cut. 

• Upvote 4

And that Waiver order lasts thru week 3 or 4 aw well, right?  Not sure how long it goes.  So essentially no matter who is on the team today, 2 weeks, it will be a vastly different group by October and once December rolls around we'll finally see who this team is and hopefully find out if they have a run in them and maybe a lil' bit of championship spark showing up.  Just gotta wait and see and FREAK OUT about ever minute little step in between I guess...

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, 92ShaunEllis92 said:

Pats traded up with us to get the latter TE. 

JD is killing it in showing that the trade-ups were worth it as 3 ‘21 picks he traded away have already been cut. 

kids entitled these days - once drafted they bust...no work ethic.... the drafts are getting worse.

200w.webp?cid=ecf05e4705sjh333zztqxf87kp

53 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I love the name Zonovan so happy he made the team.  Every player with the letter D at the start of their first or last names should replace it with a Z.

Does anyone remember the former Jacksonville Jaguar, Zonovan Zarius?

Done ?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, JTJet said:

Yeah, but right now Conklin is clearly number 1. This team has been so injury focused, why risk putting him in at FB. 

Not that clear, they’re pretty even IMO.  Not a big deal with one or the other.  Not getting the big risk with him blocking as a FB instead of TE on a handful of plays.  

• Upvote 1