Jets Cuts to 53: Final List

Rhg1084

15 hours ago, bostonmajet said:

I know that there is a lot of hate here for both Mims and Becton, but they each have real potential - doesn't mean that they will be good, but ...

I think Davis may be gone soon but who knows.

Flacco, well every team needs a good backup and while I think Flacco is done, IMO (and I know others don't feel the same way) he is significantly better than White or Strev - unless you are okay loosing games if/when Zack is out - is needed here. White had one unbelievable game, but we took them by surprise (which often happens with a backup QB), but once the tape was out there... (btw, I feel this way about Mac Jones, but it took a year). I really don't want another 4 win season, so I can see holding onto Flacco - if White and/or Strev can step up next year (or we find someone else) or the team gets good enough for them to win, I would be happy to see Flacco go.

If Pinnock isn't picked up he will make the practice squad.

I am, however, very. worried about our safeties (I hope we pick up 1 or 2 this week) and our LBs.

With teams being in nickel 2/3 of the time (Jets 4-2-5) the need for LBs has dwindled.