The girlfriend that didn’t exist WOW

Have you guys seen this documentary yet on Netflix?

It’s super interesting and disturbing. I don’t want to give it away but the freaky Sissy has got to be one of the worst human being on the planet and deserves a soldering iron up his butt and then plugged in until death. Emotional predator!

11 hours ago, HighPitch said:

It’s super interesting and disturbing. I don’t want to give it away but the freaky Sissy has got to be one of the worst human being on the planet and deserves a soldering iron up his butt and then plugged in until death. Emotional predator!

I always use that "line" to describe the friend we all have that swears he has a GF that lives in another state.

Have a client, a salesman, from a large catholic family and he talks about the girl he is seeing.

Dude... it's 2022.  You can say it. It's OK. 

13 hours ago, HighPitch said:

I had to fast forward through the part where they were trying to make you feel sorry for her, this a ******* deep mentally twisted individual and I dont care what demon he was battling at the time before he transitioned, that doesnt excuse anything and that part of the doc genuinely pissed me off. 

3 hours ago, southparkcpa said:

I always use that "line" to describe the friend we all have that swears he has a GF that lives in another state.

Have a client, a salesman, from a large catholic family and he talks about the girl he is seeing.

Dude... it's 2022.  You can say it. It's OK. 

I understand that, but i also understand that online, long distance relationships in 2022 are very reaL as well. I do not believe he is or was a closet gay man. I think he was totally catfished

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I had to fast forward through the part where they were trying to make you feel sorry for her, this a ******* deep mentally twisted individual and I dont care what demon he was battling at the time before he transitioned, that doesnt excuse anything and that part of the doc genuinely pissed me off. 

Yea it was all about me me me me me and my pain/struggles. I wanted to vomit. SICK. The breathing thing was so cruel

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, JiFapono said:

I watched a few minutes and kind of had the same feeling.  I don't know which way the documentary goes, but I assume they had to promise to show that side to get involvement.  Probably a small price to pay to hear things from that side.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, HighPitch said:

Yea it was all about me me me me me and my pain/struggles. I wanted to vomit. SICK. The breathing thing was so cruel

100%.  just a sick, twisted, demented person, the picture, the breathing, showing up in person, just ******* evil. 

Honestly, my biggest take away?  **** the media.  The way they built him up only to tear him down over speculation, was unreal to watch.  That was the really sad part of the story.    

2 hours ago, #27TheDominator said:

I watched a few minutes and kind of had the same feeling.  I don't know which way the documentary goes, but I assume they had to promise to show that side to get involvement.  Probably a small price to pay to hear things from that side.

I'm sure but still, legit, couldnt watch the portion where they were showing this person getting everything they want out of life, celebrating it while Manti clearly still battles this daily.  Just ******* demented. 

14 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

I'm sure but still, legit, couldnt watch the portion where they were showing this person getting everything they want out of life, celebrating it while Manti clearly still battles this daily.  Just ******* demented. 

Yeah.  It makes you actually like them even less.  If they just said I was ****ed up and what I did was ****ed up it would not have had as strong a reaction,  I think part of it is the film makers playing up the villain, but I didn't get that far.  

Watched the 1st episode, but at some point me and the Mrs. had the same question; does this require miniseries length? He/she is a grifter scumbag. Teo is clearly naive but not a bad guy. But  indulging the POS who now want to let everyone know he is now a she, go to hell. You are not a victim, you are an awful person, no matter what your sexuality or gender or who f___in' cares.