The awful Carton and Roberts interview Robert Saleh

I find Saleh to be very honest and transparent. I think he means what he says and says what he means. Is he a first-time head coach the answer is yes. I think he's the kind of guy I'd want next to me in a foxhole.

The guy is a gentleman and reeks of dignity which as far as I'm concerned is a long forgotten thing. I think he'll piece it together sooner rather than later. Unfortunately he came to the most pressure media market in the country to start his head coaching career. This is our HC man, let's have his back!

Little tidbit of info not everybody knows, he spent his first year in New York living in an apartment with seven kids while his house was getting finished. That's a dude who knows how to work and get his hands dirty.

I appreciate that~

7 minutes ago, Greenbloodblitz said:

I find Saleh to be very honest and transparent. I think he means what he says and says what he means. Is he a first-time head coach the answer is yes. I think he's the kind of guy I'd want next to me in a foxhole.

The guy is a gentleman and reeks of dignity which as far as I'm concerned is a long forgotten thing. I think he'll piece it together sooner rather than later. Unfortunately he came to the most pressure media market in the country to start his head coaching career. This is our HC man, let's have his back!

Little tidbit of info not everybody knows, he spent his first year in New York living in an apartment with seven kids while his house was getting finished. That's a dude who knows how to work and get his hands dirty.

I appreciate that~

Saleh is undoubtedly a gentleman, as was Todd Bowles (probably even more so). While I like both guys as people, this fanbase is kind of starved for playoff-caliber football.  We're all rooting for him to succeed.  (Though I'm not going to say I'm optimistic after his rookie year).

20 hours ago, Joe W. Namath said:

This is like Howard Stern where people who hate him listen even longer.

I've listened to plenty of Howard Stern over the years (and always liked it until his recent "woke" years).  Craig Carton, otoh, makes me turn off the radio.

I dont know why I decided to watch this but I did and I'm glad I did, that was a great interview.  They asked some very pointed questions about basically all the talking points on the board; Zach, what if Flacco balls out, the Defense, Mims, fan perception, the tshirt/slogan, etc.  Good stuff honestly, you really have to be a miserable creep not to like Saleh, just a genuinely great dude who seems like an incredible leader.  Time to start seeing results but he's just a class act.