Aside from WINS ... THE most important metric I will be keeping tabs on for Zach's progress.

Dunnie

30 minutes ago, rangerous said:

remember the second version of the movie "the longest yard" where the team was so pissed at sandler for making a deal that the oline played matador pass blocking?  imo the owners are stupid to pay so much for one position considering how the qb's play is dictated by the players he's surrounded with.  obviously the owners don't mind as long as they get there tv money and continually higher salary caps.  but it would still be interesting to see what some of these top qb's do on other teams.  will watson succeed in cleveland?  we saw manning and brady both win with their new teams but they weren't the dominant players they were.  and stafford doesn't win that superbowl without kupp's heroics.

Since there's roughly a 99 % chance your team will NOT compete for a championship without at least a top 12 QB on your roster, an argument can be made that QB's are actually underpaid.  GM's and owners know this, so like it or not, with the cap continuing to go up, QB contracts will continue to get crazier and crazier.  

I yield the rest of my time on this one to @jgb.

16 minutes ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Since there's roughly a 99 % chance your team will NOT compete for a championship without at least a top 12 QB on your roster, an argument can be made that QB's are actually underpaid.  GM's and owners know this, so like it or not, with the cap continuing to go up, QB contracts will continue to get crazier and crazier.  

I yield the rest of my time on this one to @jgb.

d&d deal with it GIF by Hyper RPG

• Haha 1