Kudos to Joe Douglas and Robert Saleh

1 hour ago, kevinc855 said:

Joe Douglass does not have a winning season under his belt. Even mac did for Christ sake. 

Maccagnan’s approach led to immediate success that had no shelf life.  Joe D.’s approach is designed to have sustained success, but it takes longer to get there.    Which result would you rather have?

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

29 minutes ago, MykePM said:

Maccagnan’s approach led to immediate success that had no shelf life.  Joe D.’s approach is designed to have sustained success, but it takes longer to get there.    Which result would you rather have?

When we hit a winning season count me On board. Until then I’m not impressed 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JoeNamathsFurCoat said:

The DT position still kind of sucks behind Q, who is always banged up.  No quality depth.

Surprised Joe didn't try to add somebody after getting trampled in the run game a year ago.

Seriously?  They still have Rankins, Solomon Thomas and Nathan Shephard.  That may not be murderer's row, but those are all NFL players and they certainly seem to slide JFM and even Clemons inside.  I think they expect to shoot gaps and flow to the ball rather than stand up guards to stop the run.

• Upvote 2

5 hours ago, Fantasy Island said:

Anybody but @Joe W. Namath.  I couldn't take that roller coaster ride from Euphoria to Hysteria every week.  

I dunno… hear me out… JN should get the captain that best represents us. JWN’s wild emotional double-reversal is the best personification of our site zeitgeist I have ever seen. 

Make it so, @T0mShane.

• Haha 2