Sermon > Johnson

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

The Jeff Wilson ascension is happening!!!  @Paradis

lol i think his role as a heavy hitting COP back is well established... He's a punishing back, just wish he wasn't so injury prone. The true ascending name is T Davis-Price...Don't know anyone else who had as high a grade on him as I did, besides SF obviously. Seem to surprise a lot of people in round 3.  He'll be a thing. 

Speaking of Jeff Wilson, his clone Nate McCrary didn't make the Ravens. There'd be a name i would gush to bring in. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, varjet said:

I don't think JD/Saleh want players on the 53 who have disappointed as a pro.  Practice squad seems like a good place for him. 

He's only 1-year into his career and, by all accounts, improved in the offseason.  If we can find a way to take a look for a few weeks, I'm all for it.

Eh I think sermon will bust. He just doesn’t seem like an nfl rb to me. When I was watching him pre draft he was very stiff and only ran thru wide open holes. He ran standing straight up with very little agility. 

Not a huge fan of Johnson either, but he’s a lot more agile and can make better cuts.