College Games -- WEEK 1

Paradis

30 minutes ago, freestater said:

Kelly gets by on the notion that screaming at your players and coaches must mean you're a good HC

It's bizarre, he's a choke artist and he never takes any blame.  Threw his players under the bus at half time, he's out there taking solace in making it close?  Weird hire, never made any sense to me.  I dont see a good coach when I see Brian Kelly, I see a coach who rode ND's status but continually came up short in big games, and now he's playing in the SECW?  lmfao.  They're in trouble.  He sucks.

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

It's bizarre, he's a choke artist and he never takes any blame.  Threw his players under the bus at half time, he's out there taking solace in making it close?  Weird hire, never made any sense to me.  I dont see a good coach when I see Brian Kelly, I see a coach who rode ND's status but continually came up short in big games, and now he's playing in the SECW?  lmfao.  They're in trouble.  He sucks.

And he did not use the southern accent.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Paradis said:

The future is Cade Klubnik. Reeks of a top 5 pick already. 

Looks that way. 
shamefully I had the over at 50.5.

when he came in with 5 minutes you figure they give him a series and then just run out the clock.

while it benefited me, suprised to see dabo push it with a big lead

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

Looks that way. 

when he came in with 5 minutes you figure they give him a series and then just run out the clock.

I had Clemson -23.5.  Was disgusted at half time.  Winds up an easy one.  

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

I had Clemson -23.5.  Was disgusted at half time.  Winds up an easy one.  

So at 34-10 you are good. The line I saw at 6pm was 24.5.

so if you are that guy you think they will try and hold the ball, run out the clock and you lose.

instead they push it and cover

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

So at 34-10 you are good. The line I saw at 6pm was 24.5.

so if you are that guy you think they will try and hold the ball, run out the clock and you lose.

instead they push it and cover

What I meant by an "easy" win was turning it off and not checking until this morning made it an "easy" win for me.  Had I been watching that sh*t in the 2d half, I would have been agitated until the end.  Hope that clarifies.

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

What I meant by an "easy" win was turning it off and not checking until this morning made it an "easy" win for me.  Had I been watching that sh*t in the 2d half, I would have been agitated until the end.  Hope that clarifies.

I got ya. That is exactly how I spent my weekend.

Happy for you that you hit. Some of my classics included Pitt minus7.5 and Illinois plus 3.5.

oh and the astros minus 1.5. If you have not seen it look at the review of Altuve tagging from 3rd in the 8th, 

factor that in with having the over on Clemson and yeah nothing but aggravation

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I got ya. That is exactly how I spent my weekend.

Happy for you that you hit. Some of my classics included Pitt minus7.5 and Illinois plus 3.5.

oh and the astros minus 1.5. If you have not seen it look at the review of Altuve tagging from 3rd in the 8th, 

factor that in with having the over on Clemson and yeah nothing but aggravation

MLB is dangerous territory this time of year, with all the minor leaguers coming up, particularly pitchers.  I'm treading lightly.  

10 hours ago, JiFapono said:

You almost have to wonder if this is going to be a Kelly Bryant/Trevor Lawrence situation.  DJ is not good.  

He's awful.... no precense at the position... he's another bad 2 Quaters away from getting yanked. that Defense is far too sexy to be held back by that mess... no anticipation or awareness. 

12 hours ago, Trotter said:

Looks that way. 

I'm not surprised -- they're not governed by the same sportsmanlike rules of engagement -- you have a chance for Cade to get some live rounds (considering he's gonna hear his name called eventually) -- you take that chance. 

He's probably gonna get 1 quarters of play vs Furman, LATech is after... quiet for a couple weeks till WF.