Jump to content

College Games -- WEEK 1


Paradis
 Share

Recommended Posts

30 minutes ago, freestater said:

Kelly gets by on the notion that screaming at your players and coaches must mean you're a good HC

It's bizarre, he's a choke artist and he never takes any blame.  Threw his players under the bus at half time, he's out there taking solace in making it close?  Weird hire, never made any sense to me.  I dont see a good coach when I see Brian Kelly, I see a coach who rode ND's status but continually came up short in big games, and now he's playing in the SECW?  lmfao.  They're in trouble.  He sucks.

  • Upvote 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

29 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

It's bizarre, he's a choke artist and he never takes any blame.  Threw his players under the bus at half time, he's out there taking solace in making it close?  Weird hire, never made any sense to me.  I dont see a good coach when I see Brian Kelly, I see a coach who rode ND's status but continually came up short in big games, and now he's playing in the SECW?  lmfao.  They're in trouble.  He sucks.

And he did not use the southern accent.

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Trotter said:

And he did not use the southern accent.

That's other thing about the hire, he doesnt fit the personality of the school at all.  Winning cures all but just totally different vibe for LSU w/ Kelly. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 minutes ago, JiFapono said:

That's other thing about the hire, he doesnt fit the personality of the school at all.  Winning cures all but just totally different vibe for LSU w/ Kelly. 

He reminds me a bit of rhule. Something fake about the guy.

  • Upvote 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JiFapono said:

Intense game but FSU celebrating beating an unranked team like it’s championship is a sad falll from grace. Yes, petty Gators fan 

Is it possible for a team nicknamed "Free Shoes University" to have a "fall from grace"?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 hours ago, Paradis said:

The future is Cade Klubnik. Reeks of a top 5 pick already. 

Looks that way. 
shamefully I had the over at 50.5.

when he came in with 5 minutes you figure they give him a series and then just run out the clock.

while it benefited me, suprised to see dabo push it with a big lead

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Trotter said:

Looks that way. 
shamefully I had the over at 50.5.

when he came in with 5 minutes you figure they give him a series and then just run out the clock.

while it benefited me, suprised to see dabo push it with a big lead

I had Clemson -23.5.  Was disgusted at half time.  Winds up an easy one.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

I had Clemson -23.5.  Was disgusted at half time.  Winds up an easy one.  

So at 34-10 you are good. The line I saw at 6pm was 24.5.

so if you are that guy you think they will try and hold the ball, run out the clock and you lose.

instead they push it and cover

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Trotter said:

So at 34-10 you are good. The line I saw at 6pm was 24.5.

so if you are that guy you think they will try and hold the ball, run out the clock and you lose.

instead they push it and cover

What I meant by an "easy" win was turning it off and not checking until this morning made it an "easy" win for me.  Had I been watching that sh*t in the 2d half, I would have been agitated until the end.  Hope that clarifies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Dcat said:

What I meant by an "easy" win was turning it off and not checking until this morning made it an "easy" win for me.  Had I been watching that sh*t in the 2d half, I would have been agitated until the end.  Hope that clarifies.

I got ya. That is exactly how I spent my weekend.

Happy for you that you hit. Some of my classics included Pitt minus7.5 and Illinois plus 3.5.

oh and the astros minus 1.5. If you have not seen it look at the review of Altuve tagging from 3rd in the 8th, 

factor that in with having the over on Clemson and yeah nothing but aggravation

  • Upvote 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Trotter said:

I got ya. That is exactly how I spent my weekend.

Happy for you that you hit. Some of my classics included Pitt minus7.5 and Illinois plus 3.5.

oh and the astros minus 1.5. If you have not seen it look at the review of Altuve tagging from 3rd in the 8th, 

factor that in with having the over on Clemson and yeah nothing but aggravation

MLB is dangerous territory this time of year, with all the minor leaguers coming up, particularly pitchers.  I'm treading lightly.  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, JiFapono said:

You almost have to wonder if this is going to be a Kelly Bryant/Trevor Lawrence situation.  DJ is not good.  

He's awful.... no precense at the position... he's another bad 2 Quaters away from getting yanked. that Defense is far too sexy to be held back by that mess... no anticipation or awareness. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 hours ago, Trotter said:

Looks that way. 
shamefully I had the over at 50.5.

when he came in with 5 minutes you figure they give him a series and then just run out the clock.

while it benefited me, suprised to see dabo push it with a big lead

I'm not surprised -- they're not governed by the same sportsmanlike rules of engagement -- you have a chance for Cade to get some live rounds (considering he's gonna hear his name called eventually) -- you take that chance. 

He's probably gonna get 1 quarters of play vs Furman, LATech is after... quiet for a couple weeks till WF. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...