Do you think the Jet CAN win week one?

Maxman

4 hours ago, Matt39 said:

I think the skepticism is due to the fans expecting the Jets to look unprepared to play. Not a lot of faith in the cosching staff or their approach to preseason, or their performance specifically on defense last year. I expect the Ravens to have some broken plays with guys running uncovered because the Jets secondary doesn’t communicate well. The way this regime seems to approach practice and preseason has me believing we’ll have a slow start on defense. Flacco being a vet could have the offense at least passable.

i hope they are wrong. I can't imagine us being that team described above, i think we are going to see a very disciplined team on sunday. 

3 hours ago, Jetsfan80 said:

lmao.

I can dismantle this argument with one statement:  They have John Harbaugh and we don't.

Over the last 4 seasons, the Ravens have scored 171 points in Week 1 games.  That's over 42 points per game. 

The teams that scored 171 points are not on the field sunday my guy! check back with him after the game!

3 hours ago, Long Island Leprechaun said:

Injured Duane Brown, injured George Fant with immobile Joe Flacco and a crippled running game is a recipe for utter disaster on offense and therefore the game.

seems like a logical take, i hear you BUT, we have depth and play design im sure will help. I think we are going to have a big run game on sunday.