Jets are favored in 3 games this year

1 minute ago, playtowinthegame said:

I only trust odds a week away. You know who's playing and who's not due to injury/suspension.

yes! It will take 4 weeks before we know how good any team is; I remember the Pats getting smoked in a season opener to Buffalo and they went to the playoffs (maybe won a SB that year).

• Upvote 1
  • Sympathy 1

43 minutes ago, bostonmajet said:

JD is here for at least 2+ years; Saleh isn't going to be let go after 2 seasons unless them team slides backwards. But if you really want both gone, root for the jets to only win 4 games this year and next or worse.

Since last year, I've been saying that JD will not survive another four or less win season, especially after all the "amazing draft picks!!!".  And if the defense is bad again, Saleh will be booted, too.   Book it.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, munchmemory said:

Since last year, I've been saying that JD will not survive another four or less win season, especially after all the "amazing draft picks!!!".  And if the defense is bad again, Saleh will be booted, too.   Book it.

If it doesn’t look reasonable to expect a playoff run next season, they are both in trouble.  They know that.  

Six wins, improvement in the 2nd half, with the young core looking good would be better than an 8-9 season where the young players are question marks.  This should be the last “rebuild year.”   

4 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

It’ll be a ghost town here by the time we get to the bye week. The dedicated, die hard “real fans” will scurry away like rats from a sinking ship. 

Any time things were going well, lots of the “real fans” didn’t say much last season.

1st half going well? Crickets.  Second half disaster?  Oh there they are! 

15 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

If it doesn’t look reasonable to expect a playoff run next season, they are both in trouble.  They know that.  

Six wins, improvement in the 2nd half, with the young core looking good would be better than an 8-9 season where the young players are question marks.  This should be the last “rebuild year.”   

I would kill for a 8-9 win season.  Do I believe it will happen?   No.  And that will be the death knell for the JD/Saleh "era". 

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Hal N of Provo said:

Any time things were going well, lots of the “real fans” didn’t say much last season.

1st half going well? Crickets.  Second half disaster?  Oh there they are! 

When was that, again?  Was it the time we beat the Texans or the Jaguars in sh*tty fashion?  

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Yet we expect a minimum of 7 wins, do I have that right? 

7 is HIGH. The people who think we have a floor of 7 are high. With that said, we have 6 games we can easily win. 2 against the Bradyless Pats, 2 against the garbage Dolphins with noodle armed Tua and that midget big mouth receiver, and the great choke artists of all time with a soon to be draft bust at the QB position.