Dj reed maybe not going to be ready?

BornJetsFan1983

2 minutes ago, FidelioJet said:

Did he practice this week?  Is he 100%

He shouldn't play even if he's ready to play.  Give him the extra week off to make sure.

I agree. Zach Wilson should sit an additional week.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, k-met57 said:

Hall and Echols are not starting caliber. They are both backups.

Lets hope Reed can go.

If Reed can't go then just let Hall start, he was pretty good last year. There is too much of this crap of plays people like him, Zack, etc. made in the preseason. What about how they played in the last 5+games last year each of which were playing well.?. Sure those games we were not in a playoff run, but players on both sides are going full speed compared to about half speed like they do in preseason and the preseason games do not count at all.

• Upvote 4

Helpful that at least the Ravens have Bateman and then questions at WR2, but hopefully his absence isn't too long if at all. Duvernay does have some wheels. The big thing will be figuring out how to manage Andrews.

4 hours ago, Mo Lew said:

Hall is def starting caliber. Totally disagree. 

i mean there are a lot of trash starting corners so i guess he is starting caliber on some team. look he's not a bad player, but i watched him get beat up and down the field last year, and he didn't look good in the preseason either...i would prefer he not be my starting corner if i am trying to get into the playoffs in a QB heavy AFC.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, k-met57 said:

i mean there are a lot of trash starting corners so i guess he is starting caliber on some team. look he's not a bad player, but i watched him get beat up and down the field last year, and he didn't look good in the preseason either...i would prefer he not be my starting corner if i am trying to get into the playoffs in a QB heavy AFC.

haha, true, he is not some all star best in the league CB but he does enough to be average and some plays great. He is starting calibre and has proven it. Picking up sauce and reed was awesome cause our old CB1 was not CB3 going into the season with no injuries. Even with reed down, sauce beign there should be able to play much better overall for us compared to last year.

He might get beat here and there but he can ball and hand with the big boys. Now that we have a pass rush he might look even better.