Ravens Week: Football is Back, LFG!

14 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

F the Ravens.

F John Harbaugh.

F Lamar Jackson.

It's a new season and everyone is 0-0. It's time for the revamped Jets roster to step up and show the world they aren't the door mats of the NFL anymore. We get to start the season at home albeit against what should be a difficult opponent. 

Can our revamped d-line cause havoc in the Ravens backfield?

Will Michael Clemons end Lamar Jacksons life?

Will our o-line open holes for Breece Hall to tear off some explosive gains?

Jets 27 - Ravens 24

Jets start the season 1-0

Lets' go! 

Agreed.  Jets win!!!!!!!!!!

• Upvote 2
  • Sympathy 1

I really dislike the Ravens, like, cant stand them.  I hate Baltimore, I hate their owner, I hate the Harbaugh's, Ray Lewis held a man down while he was stabbed to death, I think I even still hate Joe Flacco which sucks.  They're deplorable and I hate them with a passion.  Probably my least favorite team outside of the AFCE.  I'd love nothing more to beat the Ravens, Lamar Jackson just scares me.

• Upvote 1
  • Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Barry McCockinner said:

F the Ravens.

F John Harbaugh.

F Lamar Jackson.

It's a new season and everyone is 0-0. It's time for the revamped Jets roster to step up and show the world they aren't the door mats of the NFL anymore. We get to start the season at home albeit against what should be a difficult opponent. 

Can our revamped d-line cause havoc in the Ravens backfield?

Will Michael Clemons end Lamar Jacksons life?

Will our o-line open holes for Breece Hall to tear off some explosive gains?

Jets 27 - Ravens 24

Jets start the season 1-0

Lets' go! 

I'm not sure they can score that ma y points. Bateman is not that good. Andrews is a beast sure ..but Lamar has a lot of heat coming his way. I think we are going to show the NFL we are for real Sunday. I think hall is going to break 40 yard TD Run. I think we win by 10+

1 minute ago, Jetsfan80 said:

Pretty confident "final injury report" considering there will be a few more players throwing themselves in front of buses this weekend leading up to gametime.

If I was in a contract year or on the outs with the org, I would ask Steve Young to call Woody and tell him I'm not playing.

• Upvote 1

On 9/7/2022 at 12:07 AM, BornJetsFan1983 said:

I'm not sure they can score that ma y points. Bateman is not that good. Andrews is a beast sure ..but Lamar has a lot of heat coming his way. I think we are going to show the NFL we are for real Sunday. I think hall is going to break 40 yard TD Run. I think we win by 10+

Based on what?

• Haha 1