Flacco starting against Ravens; Wilson out until week 4: MERGED

Rhg1084

7 minutes ago, CanadaSteve said:

Thank you for your input Doctor, thank you!

Read about the healing time on that injury. We we're told by the organization, 2 to 4 weeks. Why has it suddenly turned into 8 weeks. Wouldn't you like to know. Either the injury was more than just the meniscus, or something else is entering into this desicion. I would like to know what it is. These aren't volunteers working for an NFL team. They make big bucks. They need to get tbier sh.. together, or be held accountable. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Spoot-Face said:

No, this is still a profoundly asinine take, and I emphatically vilify you for it.

Duly noted. Why was Wilson running off the the West Coast when he could've easily gone for a 2nd opinion in NYC or Boston in 3 hours? Unless he's a coward looking for a doctor to tell him what he wants to hear. 

Wilson is clearly a whiny pussy who isn't taking the field Sunday.

Again.

Like last season. 

5 minutes ago, Wit said:

The EARLIEST is week 4, so probably week 6-8 is likey. @T0mShane is right when he says ZW's camp should be involved. Im thinking they probably are. I think he is traded this offseason and the Jets pick a QB. Saleh may get fired, but JD probably stays if his other rooks perform ok.

This was absolutely my thought as well. Team Wilson stepped in and put an end to Saleh ******* around with their darling boy. As they should! 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

That's what I don't get. Why not at least leave the question in their heads?

Because he knows he is caught in a lie and wants people to stop writing and talking about it.

He even said as much today.  "So you guys will stop asking me about this..."

4 minutes ago, BurntDice said:

Maybe they are just pushing out his return date. With all the blowback about the becton timetable I wouldn’t be suprised. Say if it’s really 2 weeks, but if he needs another one then it won’t blow up 

Or maybe Wilson is a scared pussy whiny rich kid  who only like the money. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

Again… Robert Saleh said there wasn’t a set back. Either lying or incompetent. Read 

I'm sorry you're butthurt at your own presumption and now hate our Head Coach..

With that said I've reported you for trolling/negativity.  Hater.  This is a PVO forum.

Have a nice day!  

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, SuicidalSince98 said:

He said point blank there wasn’t a set back

why announce that he won’t return until week 4 if it gives the Jets a pre game advantage, wouldn’t we want to confuse the browns and bengals too? 

I don't think we can trust anything that comes out of Saleh's mouth regarding injuries and timelines.

11 minutes ago, jgb said:

Ok. But this wasn’t baiting someone into exposing their queen. This was making your opponent think you are sitting down for a game of chess then eating the board and sh*tting yourself.

Which JN poster were you visiting at the nursing home?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, T0mShane said:

This was absolutely my thought as well. Team Wilson stepped in and put an end to Saleh ******* around with their darling boy. As they should! 

He may be a bust, but he is too good to be this bad. Get him off the team and in Seattle. The Jets should only drafts tanks. 

Just now, Mogglez said:

Right.  QMatton’s theory that JetBlue got involved is a-ok though!

His uncle dumps a lot of money into the team, which is a fact. Something surfacing over the last 24 hours that totally contradicted what Saleh was saying yesterday seems plausible. If it were just gamesmanship Wilson would be out this week and we’ll check in next week for his availability. He’s now suddenly out indefinitely. It’s suspect.

• Upvote 1

Just now, jgb said:

You will rue these words against uttered against the 2022 CBPOTY.

CBPOTY - hmmmm. 

Yeah, I don't see it. 

I don't think Trubisky is terrible, but there will be pressure for Pickett to play unless Trubisky is really good and the Steelers are above .500. Look at their first three games. 

29 minutes ago, Barry McCockinner said:

Yet you think he was trying to manipulate the Ravens by being coy w/who is starting. He was so good at manipulating the press half of jet nation cannot control their emotions right now.  

Oh noes - egg on the face!

Weird response McCuckinner

Just now, Barry McCockinner said:

The most entertaining scenario at this point would be Flacco gets injured week 2 and suddenly Zach is "ahead of schedule".

Does anyone expect Wilson will even be ready then? Or will he come wondering in healthy around Thanksgiving AGAIN to play is some exciting December exhibitions. Woody Johnson is gonna crap himself with another slate of December home games with nobody there to see the Jets offense with Wilson at the helm running 2 up the guy followed by the 3rd and 8 bounce pass offense.

All these posts about Mac Jones sucking, and he may not be the 2nd coming of Joe Montana. But he is playing every week. And that is the job.  95% of live is showing up. 

16 minutes ago, slimjasi said:

Sure, but then what has Saleh been talking about for 3 weeks?

And why mention the Steeler's game NOW? 

Why wouldn't you just say "Joe is starting this week, but Zach is making progress and we'll re-evaluate him next week?"

Did not he say needed to rip off the bandaid for Zach to start...he ripped it off for us when he said Steelers so don't need to answer every week as Flacco and White suck. Can Saleh get 60% smarter?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

His uncle dumps a lot of money into the team, which is a fact. Something surfacing over the last 24 hours that totally contradicted what Saleh was saying yesterday seems plausible. If it were just gamesmanship Wilson would be out this week and we’ll check in next week for his availability. He’s now suddenly out indefinitely. It’s suspect.

That’s a whole lot of words for “I took something out of the realm of possibility at face value, so JetBlue must have put in a call to protect Zach.”

3 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

LOL

• Post of the Week 1
  • Haha 1