Flacco starting against Ravens; Wilson out until week 4: MERGED

Rhg1084

1 minute ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

I'm not sure Zach is even injured anymore.  I think Saleh just loves Flacco.

I don’t think Saleh saying he’s going to play has anything to do with loving Flacco. This feels like Zach’s agent or parents or whomever stepping in. Typical Jets sh*t show. Hopefully Flacco has something left because you have to be just about done with Zach for pulling something like this (or what it appears to be).

• Upvote 1
  • WTF? 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Matt39 said:

I don’t think Saleh saying he’s going to play has anything to do with loving Flacco. This feels like Zach’s agent or parents or whomever stepping in.

His parents waited until after Saleh said Zach might start week 1 before jumping in?  You don't think this was discussed internally prior to that?

• Sympathy 1

1 minute ago, Matt39 said:

I don’t think Saleh saying he’s going to play has anything to do with loving Flacco. This feels like Zach’s agent or parents or whomever stepping in. Typical Jets sh*t show. Hopefully Flacco has something left because you have to be just about done with Zach for pulling something like this (or what it appears to be).

image.png.411e38a01d7c828c16309c6e91f89424.png

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Joe Willie White Shoes said:

It appears something is going on with his knee.  How do we go from maybe starting week 1 to we'll see in 4 weeks?

We didn't. 

Probably was never close to starting week 1 and the team was lying. 

Orrrr the doctors suck and are wrong. 

2 minutes ago, Rhg1084 said:

some Belicick stuff going on..

From maybe Sunday to 4 weeks?

There more to this story then we are getting here.

Almost sounds like Jets know they have to see Zach with improved OL to say 'OK, we gave him a shot with new OL" but have internally decided from camp vs the 1s that they dont think 'he has the WCO DNA' and by waiting to week4 they are ON PURPOSE trying to find a way to see Mike White FIRST after Joe behind new OL than Zach.

I think they may have decided they fear what they will see....

• WTF? 4

2 minutes ago, Matt39 said:

Yes it does.  

Just now, CSNY said:

Something is terribly wrong with the Medical staff on this team. First they say that Becton will be out 6-8 weeks with a dislocated knee cap which was not even a remote possibility now Zach was a 4 week recovery period now pushed to 8 weeks. Where did they get these guys from the local “Doc in a Box”?

He went to the best guy in the country. 

2 minutes ago, TuscanyTile2 said:

His parents waited until after Saleh said Zach might start week 1 before jumping in?  You don't think this was discussed internally prior to that?

With the Jets anything is possible. Starting Flacco is the right move but another month of being out screams bizarre.

• Sympathy 1

This HC, this GM, This organization should be ripped to shreds over this B.S. The max healing time on this injury is 4 weeks. It's been 4 weeks. He's worked out with no swelling or ill effects. This is the NFL, not some H.S team. Stick a knee brace on him, and tell him to run out of bounds, or drop to the ground for a few weeks to avoid hard contact. This isn't rocket science.

• Upvote 3